UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Connection Issues

Connection Issues

For the past week i have been unable to log in on my main account without freezing up instantly. Most of the time it freezes at the "Entering Britania" screen. I have no issue logging in on my other account though. I have doen everything i have seen on the forums to fix it. The last time i attempted to log in i noticed i that i was dead, and both of my tamed nightmare's were gone. It cannot be a problem from my end if i can log in on my second account with no issues. Please get back to me as soon as possible. I do not want my house to decay now too.

J

Re: Connection Issues

Also, everytime i send a help request on my second account i sit there for hours with no response. I have things to do throughout the day and when i come back i have been disconnected and my help request has been abandoned...