UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Connection Issues with latest OSI client...

Zippy

Razor Creator
Connection Issues with latest OSI client...

The latest OSI client version (5.0.6-5) caused people to be unable to connect to the shard. That is because this version of the client had an encryption change which broke virtually all encryption removers (UOGateway, Razor, ConnectUO, and UORice).

The good news is ConnectUO (http://www.connectuo.com) and Razor (http://razor.runuo.com) have been updated to handle this change. It is unknown if or when UOGateway will be updated. Until then, use either ConnectUO or Razor to connect to UOGamers.

It is recommended that everyone update to the latest version of both pieces of software (even if you did not experience connection problems).

Thank you for your continued support,
~The UOGamers Staff

St George

Wanderer
Re: Connection Issues with latest OSI client...

This is incredible.... How could you do this so fast?? My Congrats :D

St George

Wanderer

I think there is this tiny bug, a window poping saying about some keys...

Code Blue

Knight

Suil Ban said:
yeah, i get that too, but it doesn't seem to affect anything

are you talking about a screen that pops up on razor saying like a fatal exception error or something?

St George

Wanderer

INDK said:
are you talking about a screen that pops up on razor saying like a fatal exception error or something?

What did you have in mind, that we havent .NET? We are not so stupid...

Raab Himself

Sorceror

Umm... im still experiencing problems connecting is the newest razor v1.0.2. ?

Raab Himself

Sorceror

I go to the download section and dowload latest client but i keep getting 1.0.2.

bigbadmatt

Sorceror

I just uninstalled UO and now i am re downloadin it cause of the problem i should of wated 20 more minutes and i wouldnt of have to go through the download again

Raab Himself

Sorceror

Where do i dowload the newer version?? when i download it off the website latest vers. link it only gives me 1.0.2.

-Covenant- said:
Where do i dowload the newer version?? when i download it off the website latest vers. link it only gives me 1.0.2.

u prolly downloaded the new verison u just gota uninstall the old one and then install the new one u cant install over teh one thats already there (atleast in my experiance u cant)

Zippy

Razor Creator

Sorry about that KEYS popup. If you re-download that is fixed. But theres no harm in ignoring it if it doesn't bother you.

K

Kitchen_

It seems I can only run 1 client at a time, otherwise it gives me the "Another client is already running" error. Halp!

Raab Himself

Sorceror

FLICK-hybrid said:
u prolly downloaded the new verison u just gota uninstall the old one and then install the new one u cant install over teh one thats already there (atleast in my experiance u cant)

Doesn't make a difference :(, I've done like fucking everything and nothing helps n now cant even play friggin UO. I deleted all files that have to do with razor and uninstalled it, fully patched my client, restarted my comp then went to the site and clicked the latest razor version link and downloaded it. started it up and tells me theres a newer version and takes me back to the exact same spot.... can anyone help?