UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Connection issues resolved.

Denial415

Wanderer
GOODxLUCK said:
lol every time i get on, i'm to afraid to leave my house, i dont wanan run around then crash in middle of nowhere (im on a red)

guess my house could always use a redecorating...

yea you could redecorate... but it would suck if you unlocked something and bam... got booted =(

crazyemt

Wanderer
well shit im going to go watch stargate or some other Series on DVD !!! hope server is back on soon looks like i might actually have to do some work today lol

thinkstomuch

Wanderer
is there any way to find out how many log hours you have on a character i've been training my thief for almost 3 weeks now and still says i'm to young to join guild

thinkstomuch

Wanderer
this is getting old are the attacks still going or what cuz i'm still getting booted left and right i'm getting ready to go to the store and find another form of entertainment so i don't have to deal with this kind of shit when you guys get this fixed let me know and i'll be back

Dyani

Wanderer
re

I know Mark posted something about being unsure of who was doing the ddosing until the providers came in today or something of that nature. Is it know as of yet who the culprits were who were hosing the server last night?

DaffyWenchie

Wanderer
Died at ogre lords =(
Not due to me...laggggggged and lost conn...back in but was deaddeaddead.
GM prov dun keep em slugging at each other when I lag out and lose conn I spose.
Buhbye pretty regs and shiny gold.

Am off to my bratling's wedding...be back on Tuesday.
Maybe it will all be better then.
Have a good weekend all....(better than me, the new daughter in law's mom is a drunk..the kind that pees herself and falls off the toilet...ick)