UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Concerning Factions

vAlAkIvI

Page
Concerning Factions

Why if im in a faction no one can resurrect me?, i can understand this happening on Felucca, but it happens in every land, is this right?

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
Yeah, to my knowledge it's like it's supposed to be. You can only be ressed by other faction members, i don't know if members of another faction then yourself can res you too tho..

Factioners, factioner's pets...

have to be rezed by people of the same faction, or an ankh

Come to think of it, OSI should have make factioners "stuck" in Fel like reds...hehe, problem solved =P

vAlAkIvI

Page
but even if im in a faction it doesnt mean i will attack or do anything to someone outside of a faction, it seems pointless and even more in a land where no one can fight each other that no one can help you...

Sharper

Wanderer
valakivi said:
but even if im in a faction it doesnt mean i will attack or do anything to someone outside of a faction, it seems pointless and even more in a land where no one can fight each other that no one can help you...

The point in that is: suppose you're in a faction war, and you get killed by an enemy. Then, you smartly leave another blue char around, not in any factions, to res you. So, the blue char, can't get killed by your enemies... See the point?

But, stratics says that if a faction member hasn't been recently in combat with another faction member, then he could be healed by non-faction members. I don't know if that was supposed to includ res. Because if it was, then we got a bug.

vAlAkIvI

Page
Sharper said:
The point in that is: suppose you're in a faction war, and you get killed by an enemy. Then, you smartly leave another blue char around, not in any factions, to res you. So, the blue char, can't get killed by your enemies... See the point?

But, stratics says that if a faction member hasn't been recently in combat with another faction member, then he could be healed by non-faction members. I don't know if that was supposed to includ res. Because if it was, then we got a bug.

I dont think Faction rules should aply on other facets, its pointless

vAlAkIvI

Page
From UO

Characters who are not in a faction will not be able to perform beneficial acts (such as healing, curing, etc.) on non-criminal or murderer characters in a faction if the target has received lawful damage from another player. The status of being lawfully damaged by someone (on someone that is attacked) is cleared when they reach full health. For example, if Player A was in the Shadowlord faction and was attacked by player B in the Council of Mages faction, this is considered lawful damage and player A would have the "lawfully damaged by" status.

by this i assume that ppl outside of factions can heal u or ress u unless u attack them, or am i wrong? i think something on RunUO or Demise is not like its supposed to be...

vAlAkIvI

Page
Minax: Ogre Lords — 30 silver
Council of Mages: Wisps — 20 silver
True Britannians: Silver Serpents — 30 silver
Shadowlords: Daemons (not summoned daemons) — 30 silver

RunUO is giving silver from killing this monsters? cause i killed a couple and didnt get any silver, btw i was on felucca and the monster was orange, so it was a faction enemy.

yes they do....let me guess you are TB right?...

The TB commander(or is it treasurer...) set the titeing to 100%..

So none of it members will recieve ANY silver......

hope that answers ur question.

(and yes, it has to be in Fel..I think...)