UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Wedding Invitation: Lord Black and Lady Julian

caledion

Wanderer
(completed) Wedding Invitation: Lord Black and Lady Julian

Hello everyone Demise,

We Julian and Black Day Sunday 5 PM EST time we get married in the game.
This happy day for all of us are happy to see us.

Do not forget us, please do not neglect that.

Expect everyone to our wedding ceromony.

Sincerely,

Lady Julian & Lord Black

Not:
------------

Demise Staff will be opened public gate Day Sunday 4:45 PM EST

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Wedding Invitation

The wedding is an open invitation to the entire server to share in their wedding ceremony. This is a role play event.

Gates will be opened 15 minutes prior to the ceremony and closed at the time the ceremony begins. Those who come to grief or act inappropriately will be removed from the area.

LC

Pont

Knight

5pm est = 10pm my time. I can make that :). Do I need to bring a wedding gift? and if so is there a gift list of varying prices?

Also was there a stag do???

Lucifall

Knight

LadyCrimson;583151 said:
The wedding is an open invitation to the entire server to share in their wedding ceremony. This is a role play event.

Gates will be opened 15 minutes prior to the ceremony and closed at the time the ceremony begins. Those who come to grief or act inappropriately will be removed from the area.

LC

Question: Will reds be allowed in there? Reason I ask is because I pretty much don't have anymore blue chars and I'd like to give the couple my congratulations without having to make a new char.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Wedding Invitation: Lord Black and Lady Julian

If you page, I will take a red character there (only way out is a public gate so you won't go far).

Lucifall

Knight

LadyCrimson;583682 said:
If you page, I will take a red character there (only way out is a public gate so you won't go far).

Fine. =)

Is there a requested attire? As Pont asked, is a gift requested? I'll see if I can be there to wish the new couple-to-be well.

11PM to me, I could partecipate.
I'd like to know:

1 - how much the ceremony last? (I have an exam soon and I need to rest :-/ )
2 - as above, about gifts :p
3 - Any suggestions about dressings for partecipants? Pont, I don't think you are allowed to enter naked in a chapel :D

Pont

Knight

osd_daedalus;583769 said:
Pont, I don't think you are allowed to enter naked in a chapel :D
Depends what sort of ceremony it is.....but I guess I'm gonna have to find some clothes.

SirSotam

Sorceror

can anyone tell me how many howers missing? im not used to this time ... im kinda messed up

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Its more of a formal ceremony and no dress code or gift restrictions/requests were made by the couple. Only they can answer that :)

Sintoo

Sorceror

The grand state of Yew will be there! represented by none other than the great most outstanding count Kincaid himself!
Bearing a most precious wedding gift for the young couple to congratulate them on their special day.

Sintoo;583887 said:
Bearing a most precious wedding gift for the young couple to congratulate them on their special day.

D'oh! Now I'm obbliged to search for a wedding gift...

** trying not to be heard **
pssst... hey Pont, have you brought enough of junk and explo potions? ;)

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Well, because of all the questions about gifts, I shall answer.

Gifts are not required; however, I will be putting up a gift drop box at the hall. Just please put your gift in a bag or box or something.

I would also say the dress will be more formal than not, so ...

Oh, the decor for the reception was made ice blue and white, if that helps anyone :)

LC