UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Thanksgiving Day Events Nov 27, 2008

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
(completed) Thanksgiving Day Events Nov 27, 2008

So, I'm home for Thanksgiving and that means I got nothing to do but entertain my online friends on Demise. I do have phone calls and such to make today so the events will be spread out.

I will be hosting random events throughout the day, some PvP, some are not - don't make any special effort to log in. There will be no huge event items given out like ltots (just lower end prizes, maybe small end donation store items like the lilly pad) so there is no need to break your neck to get into game.

Do NOT ignore your friends and family on this day; however, if you are on and there's an event - great. Otherwise, I hope you all have a great holiday.

If I through up any "open fight area" gates, I will put them in Luna down by the stables, Brit Bank, and New Haven.

LC

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Thanksgiving Day Events Nov 27, 2008

Scavenger hunt starting in about 5 minutes. Use the event gates to get to the event hall to sign up. Read the blue book on how to play.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Scavenger Hunt winners:
1st: Exspatus
2nd: Luck
3rd: Kells Hero

Also, gates are up in Luna, Brit (WBB), and New Haven for a free trip to the gaunt.

Sean

Sorceror

That was fun, thanks. I placed second not too bad, even though i almost died like 15 times lol.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

10 Turkeys have escaped into the world from the butchers. In order to lose the butcher and increase their chance of survival from the holiday, they split up. Two turkeys ran into each facet.

These turkeys should be considered armed and dangerous!

Khephren

Knight

:eek:

I hope they are still alive when I get home, I'll get my GM butcher out to cut 'em up !

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

If you wish to go for an ocean spawn, gates to the area are now accessible in Luna, West Brit (bank), and New Haven.

Bile

Knight

LadyCrimson;482726 said:
The gates to doom and the net toss area are now gone. Those areas are closed :)

Thanks for the events Babe!

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

There are still turkeys out there

As far as I know, only 1 malas and the 2 ilsh turkeys are dead.