UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) NOTICE: Citadel of the Darkened Sky

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
(completed) NOTICE: Citadel of the Darkened Sky

This is not part of the RP event surrounding the Citadel, but I figured I'd throw something fun into the game for medium to more advanced players. There is quite a mob waiting for you out at the Citadel.

Access to the Citadel is via the Throne Room in the British Castle (Trammel). There are no gates returning to the city and there are NO event healers. You die - its up to you to get your stuff back.

There is no special event loots; no special anything; no story advancement - its just for pure fun and to give you all somewhere different to fight. I'd just suggest looting everything cuz that's gonna be your reward in the end.

Have fun (if you venture that way)

Re: NOTICE: Citadel of the Darkened Sky

Oh, something's spawning there now? Guess I'll go check it out. Always up for variety; if I didn't like it, I'd be playing something other than Ultima Online. :p

Orion Lighter

Sorceror
Re: NOTICE: Citadel of the Darkened Sky

There's a yamadon in the far left corner, and a deep sea serpent (dunno if they're spawning is as rare as the yammy) in the far right corner... lots of poisonous creatures inbetween....