UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Halloween Contest Questions

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
(completed) Halloween Contest Questions

If you have any questions or comments about the Halloween contests, please post them here.

Remember, any posts made to the actual contest threads that are NOT contest entries will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be given a 3 day forum ban.

LC

repiovesana

Sorceror
Re: Halloween Contest Questions

Will there be other events aside from the House Deco and Poetry contests? Will I finally get the chance to test my archer's new template on a PvM tournament? Maybe a thematic PvM tournie, with only undead and demons...
And as the big boss of the tournament, a mean, angry and (please) non-invul version of either Victoria the Sorceress or Grizelda the Hag!
LOL :D

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

*laughs*

If I had the time in the next week, I would totally do that. Unfortunately, there won't be a PvM tournie. Other events... we shall see what spins from my cauldron of tricks :)

Digatalas

Knight

haha i was there for a while.. now im dying in the assylum... i just PMd you about the crazed... nice loot, long wait :/

King Golden

Wanderer

i think its totally wack that you guys arent going to post places after 1st place....is there a chance you may change your mind ?

repiovesana

Sorceror

She didn't say that she won't post the other places... Only that there will be no prizes for other places ;)

Digatalas

Knight

What are the requirements to get the crazed to spawn? i sat in there for 20-30 mins last night and none spawned...we killed cursed all the time and nothing...

repiovesana

Sorceror

Dunno if the players will get to vote for the Poetry Contest.... But Eby's is my favorite so far :D

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Players do not get to vote AND no prizes or placements will be given beyond 1st. No mind changing :)

Out of curiosity... it's the 28th at midnight.

Does that mean Monday 11:59pm - Tuesday 12am, or Tuesday 11:59pm-Wednesday 12am EST?