UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Easter Bag Art Contest

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
(completed) Easter Bag Art Contest

Bag Art Contest
To Enter:
1.Create a piece of artwork inside a backpack (no other bag or container will be accepted).
2. Follow the theme of "Easter"
3. Any item is accepted for use in the artwork HOWEVER these items will not be returned to you. Do not use anything of great value and then beg to get it back.
4. Write your characters name, your email, and your forum account name in a book along with a title for your piece. If you must explain how your art fits the theme of the contest, write that in as well. Put that book in the bag as well. It will not be judged as part of the art.
5. Bring your artwork to West Brit Bank in Trammel and drop it in the entry box on the east side of the building.

Prizes have not yet been determined.

Deadline for entries are 04/12/09 at midnight EST (I think EST is -5 GMT). This gives you approximately 15 hours to turn in your artwork from the time I click "post message"

LC

Sly-demise

Sorceror
Re: Easter Bag Art Contest

LadyCrimson;535984 said:
Bag Art Contest

4. Write your characters name, your email, and your forum account name in a book along with a title for your piece. If you must explain how your art fits the theme of the contest, write that in as well. Put that book in the bag as well. It will not be judged as part of the art.
LC

So the title of the artwork will not be known to the public who will be voting. Is that right?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I actually haven't posted any :(

Just breezing in to say AHHHHHH - been working 14 hour days. Getting ready to log outta here and back into work. Once I get this state pushed into testing, then I'll post results.

sorry everyone :( didn't expect it to get this hairy :(

Khephren

Knight

its OK.... we love you LC....

well...

I dunno about the others but I do ;)

keep up the good work !!!!

Aeolus

Sorceror

I just got a chance to look at the winner's bags- they look really great. Who did them?

Sly-demise

Sorceror

My entry "Third wedding of Not-the-Easter-Bunny" (top right) is among the four! Wouhou! :D

EDIT: Omg, carrot tie?