UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) Friday March 2nd: Tamer Pet Tournament!

Cronus

and his amazing friends
(Complete) Friday March 2nd: Tamer Pet Tournament!

It's been about 6 months since our last tamer tournament, so I guess that means it's time for us to do another one!

It will be held on Friday March 2nd at 6PM PST (GMT-8)

Rules

You may use any combination of pets that you like, within the obvious 5 follower slot limitation.

You may not cast any spells or heal your pets in any way (or else matches would last forever), also no barding skills will be permitted. Violation of this rule will cause you to be instantly disqualified.

Between matches you must leave your pets in the pet holding area we have constructed. Removing your pets from this area will result in a disqualification.

We strongly advise that all pets entered into the event be bonded, so they may be resurrected should they die.

Signups

Those of you who have participated in our previous tamer tournaments know that the signup and organization process in the beginning was just too crazy, so this time around we're going to do a pre registration system like we did for the bombing run tournament. So here's what you do to get signed up. You must follow this process to enter, no signups will be allowed after the event is scheduled to start.
  • Get in game on your tamer
  • Get out the pets you will be competing with
  • Page a staff member who will come record your entry

Prizes

First Place: 1 Lesser ToT

Second Place: 1 HRSK

Third Place: 35K

I think that about covers it.

Winners

1st Place: Beastmaster
2nd Place: Leo
3rd Place: Alexis

Attached to this thread is a .zip containing the ladder in .odt (OpenDocument) and .xls (Excel) (converted from the .odt, so it might not be formatted properly).

Attachments

• TamerTourneyLadder.zip
    14.3 KB · Views: 24

hickman48

Knight
Re: Friday March 2nd: Tamer Pet Tournament!

umm crap shot i dont have good pets my charecter dose all the work they just take the dmg

If memory serves, i believe the results of the last tamer tourny are in Jhelom on a Score board

my 7x dragon/bake couldnn't do it last time....so I'm breaking out the big guns for this one :eek:

O shit... I think i know what Xeres is gonna do... Enjoy guys this should be a good one

P.S. Someone RPV the Tourny and Post it on the forums Please. I will be away on Friday and will miss the tournament entirely and would like to see the outcome not just hear about it

Kinda like saying id rather watch .E and RW fight instead of hearing .E pwnd RW

Lucifall

Knight

Oh, the howls... Xeres is going to be a nasty challenge in there :eek:

Yoo

Sorceror

small video of the event :)

Attachments

• YooTam_3-3_03.09.rpv
    468.1 KB · Views: 19

[Drakull]

Knight

Beastmaster [TMC] won the tournament
Leo was second
and finally Alexis third.
Here is the whole thing video :)
Congrats to the winners.

alite-demise

Wanderer
previous tournament winner was me, Gezgin. i used Rune beetle+Nm.

this tournament ended faster than previous. no much ppl. and champion got 1 lesser tots. Congrats, Beastmaster. (and i got 5 lesser :) )

i was eliminated. i joined rune+bake for this time. but my bake didn't attack, just waited :(. so rune killed quickly, and then bake vs 2 pet

Cronus

and his amazing friends
Re: (Complete) Friday March 2nd: Tamer Pet Tournament!

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you everybody who participated and watched; we hope you enjoyed yourselves.

See the first post in the thread for winner & ladder information.

Lucifall;237635 said:
Oh, the howls... Xeres is going to be a nasty challenge in there :eek:

Maybe I'll bring a pack next time....this time around it was all about winning :)

for those that didn't get a chance to lore my bakes I won with, attached for your viewing pleasure.

I had a ice worm too...that was 4x GM but nothing special about him

Attachments

• pre-patches.JPG
    pre-patches.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 134

alite-demise

Wanderer
phy resist over 60. are they pre-patche bakes?
here is my pets. i've lost my winner rune bettle. i forgot outside of stable. and next day it was lost. my lost rune bettle stats:
Str : 424
HP : 358
Mana : 425
Stamina : 164
Resists : 63-50-48-91-57

Attachments

• uodemise runem_bakem.jpg
    uodemise runem_bakem.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 113

-CBFS-

Sorceror

xeres;238278 said:
Maybe I'll bring a pack next time....this time around it was all about winning :)

for those that didn't get a chance to lore my bakes I won with, attached for your viewing pleasure.

I had a ice worm too...that was 4x GM but nothing special about him

These are very close to mine actually! I hope the next pet tournament won't happen in another 6 months! :p The ice worm was a nice choice - I kept thinking why noone used them with a hiryu last time, as they would poison any casters and make the chicken's life easier. There were no hiryu this time by the way! It probably won you the tournament, as in the final it poisoned the mare, which eventually became the last pet your only bake came to face. The previous opponents killed the worm immediately, so I was surprised to hear it hiss halfway through the last match! :D

Zake-DK

Wanderer

I just watched the movie, why did so many play so bad? Where you not allowed to spawm ALL KILL ! , or what?

Zake;257806 said:
I just watched the movie, why did so many play so bad? Where you not allowed to spawm ALL KILL ! , or what?
for the most part, people who play tamers aren't accustomed to thinking very hard, or reacting very fast, especially under pressure