UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[COMPLETE]Dungeon Dash - SATURDAY(2/7/09) at 1:30 PM EST

Ferris

Page
[COMPLETE]Dungeon Dash - SATURDAY(2/7/09) at 1:30 PM EST

Since people can't miss the damned Super Bowl.

Many of you made it to the test run of the Dungeon Dash held a while back, this one will be similar, but I've made many changes, and I feel this one is an improvement over the impromptu test run of the previous Dash.

Dungeon Dash is in Felucca. You can die. You can lose items. Make sure you have plenty of insurance money or you can be looted. There are no safety nets here!

When the event gates open you will be taken to the event hall where a stage will be waiting for you. Upon entering the stage, you will select an entry point and be moved to Felucca at a point within one of the dungeons.

You will make your way through this dungeon fighting other players and the spawn. The goal is to find a clue or clues. The clues may be anywhere or anything, maybe there will be hints to help you along the way.

The clues will lead those who can decipher them through multiple dungeons, filled with danger. At the end, you will find yourself in a prize room free to loot whatever isn't locked down.

This is not meant to be easy and you may find a few truths:
1) You may end this event having made a friend into an enemy and vice versa.

2) Teamwork is key, work with those around you, you cannot make it alone.

3) You will see black and white a LOT.

Still in it? Then hang on to your butts, it's time to Dungeon Dash!

FroSPAWNzeN

Wanderer
Re: Dungeon Dash - SATURDAY(2/7/09) at 1:30 PM EST

what is damned Super Bowl.? :( wtf i few hours ago seen that dash will be set uped after 2 hours and now again? wtf :( i soo waited. not went to bed :(

Tempest

Knight

FroSPAWNzeN;511746 said:
what is damned Super Bowl.? :( wtf i few hours ago seen that dash will be set uped after 2 hours and now again? wtf :( i soo waited. not went to bed :(

Didn`t you want to come to the US to play American Football?

The Superbowl is where the 2 best teams compete for the year`s "Championship Title" so to say.

Pont

Knight

FroSPAWNzeN;511746 said:

Hyphy Train;511771 said:
Didn`t you want to come to the US to play American Football?

The Superbowl is where the 2 best teams compete for the year`s "Championship Title" so to say.

http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105669

FroSPAWNzeN

Wanderer

OooooooooooOOOO!!! SCREW THE EVENT SUPEW BOWL ROCK on! ohh wait...whats the point if i still cant watch it! me wanta event!! :'(

GM Nestor

Sorceror

ohhhh...

Yay ! another opportunity to see people DYING !!! ;)

If Pont goes and Dies can I cut him up for his head as deco??

gugutz

Knight

CNS Nestor;512030 said:
ohhhh...

Yay ! another opportunity to see people DYING !!! ;)

You staffers better get ready. My only wish is that you guys arent invul in this event, so we are not the only ones to go down.

Im gonna hunt you down and spell your face against the ground!
I will show off your heads on the top of my castle.
I will take your dorsos and feed it to my Wyrm.
ALL OF YOU...

Oaks

Knight

Tagged to remind myself.

ps i'll pay 500k for each kill anyone (staff excluded) can score on mr. gugutz tee hee hee.

Pont

Knight

Lorgetz;512360 said:
If Pont goes and Dies can I cut him up for his head as deco??
You'd better be quick with that knife :p

GM Nestor

Sorceror

some did kill me at Server wars... unfortunatelly, no one will have my ''real'' head.

:)

gugutz

Knight

Oaks;512409 said:
Tagged to remind myself.

ps i'll pay 500k for each kill anyone (staff excluded) can score on mr. gugutz tee hee hee.

*adds sir oaks as 2nd on his black list, right after Nestor*

*prepares scam to have his friends to kill him and collect several heads so he can get oaks money* :p

FroSPAWNzeN

Wanderer

when excatgly will be dungeon dash this weekand? after how much hours after my post? thank you i wanna be in it!

gugutz

Knight

I think its 4 hours after this post of mine

Is it allowed to go with a stealther?