UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Complete][CoreMod] Insured/blessed items in containers in your backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: [TESTING-TC] Insured/blessed items in containers in your backpack

Ret;663788 said:
Hope this was helpful
Your doing a great job, thankyou :)
Sorry i can't help you with your faction question.

In my test I have checked especially the part "backpack in backpack"

I have tried both with insured and blessed items, in a "backpack->backpack->backpack->pouch->bag->backpack", and all of items were saved, falling in the main backpack.
This, togheter with other insured items here and there.

Backpacks containing items, instead, go on the corpse and you have to recover them.

I have tested 2 times and I haven't see a flaw on it, so... OK? Or something else?

uome

Bug Hunter

osd_daedalus;684988 said:
I'd say it's ready. What do you say?
Just a thought but what about treating this in the same way as instanced corpses and putting in on Demise for larger scale testing before it goes to the svn?

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: [TESTING-TC] [Malganis] Insured/blessed items in containers in your backpack

osd_daedalus;702432 said:
what's the plan on this?
I'm interested to know this too.
I think it's been on tc for a good while now, months even. Something needs doing with it.

Re: [TESTING] [Malganis] Insured/blessed items in containers in your backpack

since psz also cited it... someone tells us if this should be code revised, moved to ready, moved to private or tested again!

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING-TC] [Malganis] Insured/blessed items in containers in your backpack

I've asked ASayre to look at this one and make a decision.

Seer Athena;711396 said:

* the RunUO Contrib Team looks around desperately *

osd_daedalus;715027 said:

psz

Administrator

*the Demise staff is working on about a half dozen things NOT counting IRL issues, and REALLY doesn't appreciate the unnecessary bumps*

Seer Athena;711396 said:

Until Asayre *HAS TIME* to look at it, it will have to wait. Along with at least six things *I* have mentioned to him. It's in Testing. It's been here long enough. Athena commented on it. There's no need to bump NOT ONCE, but TWICE.

psz;720689 said:
Until Asayre *HAS TIME* to look at it, it will have to wait. Along with at least six things *I* have mentioned to him. It's in Testing. It's been here long enough. Athena commented on it. There's no need to bump NOT ONCE, but TWICE.

I apologize about. Just I wanted to make sure it's not forgotten, since I remember you wrote about it as a pretty high priority (it should be written in one of the deleted ToT posts in "that" devel thread IIRC).
About the double bump... please forgive me a bit, since the second one is made 2 weeks after the first. Deal? :)

psz

Administrator

There's no "fogiveness" needed. There's a LOT going right now (and very little support for most of it), so having double bumps isn't helping :-P

Trust me, NOTHING in this forum is forgotten (not for more than a day, at anyrate)

Having the time (or resources) to DO something about it is another story.

Lerellian

Sorceror

May I ask, what should be done here?

Is more testing needed or is it just ASayres thumps up that is missing? After reading page four I assume, only the last.

Bama

Bug Huntress

I don't know how to break this seems to work good

Attachments

• Hush_9-13_14.57.jpg
    Hush_9-13_14.57.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Hush_9-13_14.57-1.jpg
    Hush_9-13_14.57-1.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Hush_9-13_15.03.jpg