UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[COMPLETE] Champion Spawn Artifacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter
[COMPLETE] Champion Spawn Artifacts

Disclaimer: This is NOT complete ready for submission code. This is first pass ready for testing code.

http://www.uoguide.com/Champion_Spawn_Artifacts

Most functions are public and could be accessed by testing scripts. I also left in a couple debug messages and a set of testing tools(you can find in the champion artifacts folder)

This might not compile it's built on a server that also uses my vet rewards package so there might be a dependency I missed.

Again offering files and a patch.

Attachments

• ChampionArtifactsFiles.zip
    90.5 KB · Views: 10
  • ChampionArtifactsPatch.zip
    10.9 KB · Views: 4

Kiluad

Sorceror
Re: Champion Spawn Artifacts

Are you working on anything else someone might be working on? kinda dumb to have two people working on the same thing separately, no?

psz

Administrator

Makes sense. Is there another thread? We can maybe merge them?

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter

Kiluad;565321 said:
Are you working on anything else someone might be working on? kinda dumb to have two people working on the same thing separately, no?

Agreed, I generally avoid projects I know anyone else is doing.

Since I got this one ready for testing I don't have any more big projects on my active list. Think I'm going to let some of the big stuff make it through to demise before i pick up any more big projects.

Right now
-------------
Vet rewards are done as far as i know.
Have a couple staff items I need to implement.
Fix any issues that rise in testing with the taming pack and this project.
Fix containers.
Fix my rune book patch.
Considering taking a shot at prisoner camps.
Possibly some other little patches as they crop up.

Kiluad

Sorceror

psz;565324 said:
Makes sense. Is there another thread? We can maybe merge them?

I just posted in the bugFix thread i was working on them, oh well.

Here's a couple hues:

Most knowledga person - 0x17b - looks more accurate on my screen compared to the uoguide post.
Necro shroud - 0x455
and the ari robe looks off, but the black background also looks a bit lighter so it could be right.

Also, the Royal guard survival knife is a ButcherKnife, not skinningknife.

psz

Administrator

Hues and ItemIDs are easy enough to get on OSI with the use of Razor's Packet Logger or (for easier readability and export) SpyUO.

That way there's no guesswork ;->

technocopter

Wanderer

Just stumbled across this thread and wondering if there is an ETA when this will be implemented on demise?

technocopter;568238 said:
Just stumbled across this thread and wondering if there is an ETA when this will be implemented on demise?

nope. Patches usually are implemented after Server Wars, unless there is something really urgent that worths a server restart. Let's say patches are implemented weekly or every 2 weeks.

What will be implemented, it's only Mark's decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.