UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Coming back from a break. Looking for pvp team.

WiseDevil

Wanderer
Coming back from a break. Looking for pvp team.

Hi everybody.

I just started playing Hybrid again after several months of a break. I need a pvp team to roll with. Maybe, not a guild, but a team of good pvpers, but a good guild would be cool. Is there anybody solo pvper here or is there any guild, who would like one more person? Im good with x healing, sync dumping and vent I just need a team to have some fun. Btw, my break reason was the lack of friends for hardcore pvp :D

WiseDevil

Wanderer
Re: Coming back from a break. Looking for pvp team.

Tribal;1805543 said:
maybe try guild recruitment instead

I did check guild recruitment forum, but theres no guild which will fit to me recruiting, so I decided to post here and see if people will answer. As I said, I dont need a guild hardly, 1 or 2 nice pvpers would be great for me.

Tribal

Lord

ok play by play for ya

u make thread (Seeking Elite Group Of PvP)

Make contents of thread

WiseDevil said:
Hi everybody.

I just started playing Hybrid again after several months of a break. I need a pvp team to roll with. Maybe, not a guild, but a team of good pvpers, but a good guild would be cool. Is there anybody solo pvper here or is there any guild, who would like one more person? Im good with x healing, sync dumping and vent I just need a team to have some fun. Btw, my break reason was the lack of friends for hardcore pvp

if u add willing to roll with people a bit as a trial period and u might get more offers

namlamina

Sorceror

Minoc Mines usually has good pkers recruiting out of it. Try there?

namlamina

Sorceror

What the hell do you know bro? When's the last time you got rolled at the mines?

Unsatisfied

Wanderer

Wise, me and a mate are coming back off a long break we'll be back on in a couple of days... Were fairly busy with real life shit but we'd pvp with you when were on we used to pvp a shit load on here a year or so ago aim me on imreallost

nimbao

Wanderer

WiseDevil;1805541 said:
Hi everybody.

I just started playing Hybrid again after several months of a break. I need a pvp team to roll with. Maybe, not a guild, but a team of good pvpers, but a good guild would be cool. Is there anybody solo pvper here or is there any guild, who would like one more person? Im good with x healing, sync dumping and vent I just need a team to have some fun. Btw, my break reason was the lack of friends for hardcore pvp :D

WIse , u can find it on gg , Gutz & Glory - Home , Just post on recruitment and our gm will conctact u . Enjoy and Be Welcome back

beelzebub

Knight

G&G SUX BALLS. unless you like zerging of course.

And whoever said the minoc mines was a goodplace is a fuckin idiot. minoc mines has been home of the poorest PVPers since the dawn of uo dickweed.

WiseDevil

Wanderer

Ty guys but Ive already got team like 3 weeks ago. Vent helps :D

nimbao

Wanderer

beelzebub;1815827 said:

And whoever said the minoc mines was a goodplace is a fuckin idiot. minoc mines has been home of the poorest PVPers since the dawn of uo dickweed.

Whata hell are u talking man?? Who are u , nobody knows u , u dont have opnion on forum , how can u say "gg suck" if u cant beat anyone????????????????????????????????????

whats wrong with thooset ppl !!!? omg !

Sammich

Wanderer

beelzebub;1815827 said:

what are you talking about i love slaughtering those guys wearing just blessed golden robes and capes, to win over their stash of 25 each reg. ;D

nimbao

Wanderer

Sammich;1815956 said:
what are you talking about i love slaughtering those guys wearing just blessed golden robes and capes, to win over their stash of 25 each reg. ;D

Huh?

Sheivan01

Knight

Sammich;1815956 said:

I'll slaughter you for money
aim sheivan01

beelzebub

Knight

nimbao;1815946 said:
Whata hell are u talking man?? Who are u , nobody knows u , u dont have opnion on forum , how can u say "gg suck" if u cant beat anyone????????????????????????????????????

whats wrong with thooset ppl !!!? omg !

who am I? nonono, who are YOU

dumshit

nimbao

Wanderer

beelzebub;1816079 said:
who am I? nonono, who are YOU

dumshit

IM NIMBAO DUDE , PUT IR ON UR MIND , IM GOOD , IM COOL , IM HATED , IM THE AWSOME NIMBAO , NOW , WHO THE HELL ARE U ??? A ZERG SCRUB , NOBODY KNOW U , NOBODY TALK WITH U , U ARE NOTHING , JUST NOTHING , MAYBE A ...IDK WHAT THINK , JUST SAD

sorry for the caps , but i think that u have problem to see the msgs .