UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CoM vs SL

Kumba[IC]

Wanderer
CoM vs SL

Nice fight to the SL who attacked IC while we were bringing the Sigs to base :) Was much fun. Too bad my screen shots didnt save right or I would post a few :( Keep up the good work!

GrayCloud

Wanderer
from what i see on myuog, factions SEEM a little more fun with control of the sigils moving around every time i check between all 4 factions. i dont wanna say balanced, but since they're moving around so much maybe its getting close to balanced.

i hope to join factions some day. im working on a crafter mage. i craft cause i can't pvp :( but with the mage skills im hoping to learn. question is which faction to join?

C

Cricket

Minax, no question.

We have the best colors :)

And me.

And a shitty ass base in the middle of nowhere.

And it's always fun to play as the underdog...

~C

BrandT

Wanderer
I always played Minax and CoM in OSI. But you wouldn't catch me dead playing CoM here, so Minax it is. I haven't played in two weeks though... Not cool, because I haven't experienced the feeling of walking around a town without being worried about blowing up becuase of the faction traps.

C

Cricket

I was Minax back on Atlantic...hardcore Minax.

Aside from test centers, I've never been anything but Minax. Avenger of Mondain is by far the sexiest title, and like I said, as far as vanity goes, Minax > all.

~C

BrandT

Wanderer
What was your char's name in Minax? I played in Atl too, but back then I played from a 28k connection and a 333mhz laptop. I was just kinda the punching bag.

Monoxide

Sorceror
Cricket said:
Minax, no question.

We have the best colors :)

And me.

And a shitty ass base in the middle of nowhere.

And it's always fun to play as the underdog...

~C
Minax isn't exactly the underdog right now lol. Kill points are nothing to go by.

Kumba[IC]

Wanderer
I think factions have slowly started to reach the balance, TB's are still kinda lacking but that seems to be changing.

Kenny-

Wanderer
RacecaR said:
TB = CL...i never see PF anymore

Yea but CL is a really good guild and work good as team and were only getting better as a team Will be fun to have all factions with Well organized Guild >I< CL and IC will be fun :) GL to all have fun ! and glad to see not as much bitching on here

RacecaR

Sorceror
Mr.Mischief said:
if the rest of M would come back SL would probably pwn once again
Im like the only active player with a character in M. I doubt they ever will come back just because Sir Ryan is admin on Defiance, so all those guys im sure get special priveleges.

Kumba[IC]

Wanderer
EastB said:
Kinda like CoM does here. :eek:

Being a member of CoM and in IC which we do have a few GMs who play with us, who have played with us before factions and now during factions, I can honestly say they have gave us NO SPECIAL treatment. All the GM's play normal legit chars. They have NEVER gave us any items, special items, or modified items. So please don't say we get any special privileges because that is False.

krazybone

Wanderer
Hah

Kumba[IC] said:
Being a member of CoM and in IC which we do have a few GMs who play with us, who have played with us before factions and now during factions, I can honestly say they have gave us NO SPECIAL treatment. All the GM's play normal legit chars. They have NEVER gave us any items, special items, or modified items. So please don't say we get any special privileges because that is False.

No you just play BS tamer characters. Good job you are on your way to learning how to not pvp. Apparantly you guys like the gay aos trammie revisions more then some. :)

Ya and thats going to the gms for the most part. "i dont have to say all kill in rl, I just have to step on the accelerator".