UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cold as Ice

Sundoom

Sorceror
Re: Cold as Ice

From what can be found as of now. The progression of entering the tower is slow.

There is a countdown and three calculated guesses, hopfully one being the answer is of the following: Today, 6/6, next week Friday the 13th, or the 18th. The night of a full moon.

WarUO

Sorceror

We have noticed that the rune you get when you use mark through out the lair all the words are in drow exept the word "magic" there is a picture of this line above.

WarUO

Sorceror

It has been confirmed that the ides is the middle of the month there are three people working very hard on it right now to see if they can determin the month but there resources are limited.

WarUO

Sorceror

These are the conversation i have had with the three individuals.

Attachments

• New1.bmp
    695.8 KB · Views: 182

I believe perhaps, Mardoth's mentioning of a bigger library.. is a request for gold. Once I had given him some, he said "Your gold will not help me build a bigger library overnight.. now be gone". This could mean either that I am wrong, or that more people need to donate.. I do not know, but it is worth a try.

Sundoom

Sorceror

It occurs one less than the Ides. Does that mean the day or month, if the day, it's the 12th, if the month, its the 13th.

Then again, I am just throwing that out here.

WarUO

Sorceror

I agree with nostradomus either alot of people need to donate to him or we need to find another item that he is looking for.

Hawken

Wanderer

I tried donating more gold. The following messages are what I get:

Braz: Gold... thank you for the token. I do not know more.

Porter: It would not be fair of me to take your money and not offer you information in return.

Porter returns the gold to my pack. I'm guessing there is more info I need to get from him, but I have no idea what to say to get it.

WarUO

Sorceror

This is an official call to arms for able warriors the lair is now filled with elder mages and a new enemy a drow fighter

Hawken

Wanderer

Sorry I couldn't make it Slayer. I'm back to working 60+ hours a week so I'll only be able to play on weekends. I may not even be able to make it Friday! :(

WarUO

Sorceror

It would now seem that the drow have allied with another creature of the lands. There are now orcs helping the drow to defend thier lair, the call to arms is still in affect if there is anyone willing to help.

WarUO

Sorceror

Del lil Doerin is upon us, it has not started yet but the spiders and orc have gathered in the tower.Most likely the are preparing for the ritual. And i almost forgot you no longer need the password to enter the lair.

hey can you post a screen and the X:, Y: cordinates for the cave prease :D ps you get more help when people know where it is. Also keep reposting where stuff is going down every couple pages cause 15 pages is a lot to dig through. hehe thnx:D

Hawken

Wanderer

I don't know the coordinates, but it is easy to find. Go to Umbra and go out the west exit. Follow the wall north and you can't miss it.

Edit: Hope this pic helps

Attachments

• umbra.jpg
    umbra.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 123

WarUO

Sorceror

Hawken;398458 said:
I thought i would consolidate the clues so far in hopes someone can see if we missed something. My guess is we need to gather at night by the efield and it will eventually open. Perhaps tonight since it is 6/6.

To enter the Pentagram say: Bel'la ulu Lolth

Wall signs in first room: Look to Lolth for guidance

Book on table in first room: Drow book of magic

Message by efield: With of the coming the magic will cease. Use your magic to discover the passing words. The tower awaits you.

Book from Elder Mage: The time to come together is near to call the image of Lolth.

Book from Elder Mage: Gather my loyal servants of Lolth when the time and land are dark. Gather my loyal servants of Lolth at the tower which shall set us free onto the lands above. To walk with me as Of the Coming is near.

A marked rune will read: Say these Drow Words of Magic: Lil zigh del Lolth chu

A marked rune in front of the tower will read: Say the words at the face of Lolth

Here is all we found in the lair so far for all of you just getting back into this