UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CNS Applications Open 3/13/07

D

Darkness

Re: CNS Applications Open 3/13/07

Just make sure you answer *all* the questions and do some research to try and answer the gameplay questions correctly. Also make sure you have no or very few typos in your application. Avoid "kewl dude" speech or abbreviations such as "u for you" or "2 for to", etc. Present yourself professionally as if you were applying for a real life job. Irina should be able to see from your application, why *you* of all applicants would make a good addition to the team. A requirement is to be reliable and online often. If you can only spend 1 hour a day staffing, it's not a good idea to apply.

coldblood

Knight

hehe, i gave my best ;)
and well, more european staff wouldnt hurt since when i play theres like no one who answers the pages, except you
irina speech and page squelched me a few weeks ago without a reason, so i guess she wouldnt even want to work with me ;)

Irina

Wanderer

papasmurf18;1318653 said:
So when do we find out if we get accepted or rejected?

You'll already know if you got accepted, I sent those PM's out a while ago. It turned out that some of the people I interviewed just weren't right for staff, so I'm holding off on rejections until I can filter through again and find some more to interview.

My goal is to get everyone hired by next Wednesday at the latest, but everyone has a busy schedule & I can understand that too.

Thanks for being patient

DAMN YOUR RULES OF BEING OVER 18, ah well, I have my own local shard I play with my family that I own. If this shard is still up in 7 years I'll apply :p

Dominion

Sorceror

Irina I had applied the last go round and I'd like to apply again. You guys should have my application but if I remember correctly I *think* I might have left a couple questions blank after reviewing a friends application, as well as my availability is changing very soon and I will be able to spend more time working for/with hybrid than before.

I guess what I'm getting at is can I get my app deleted so I may reapply or is it possibily to modify my app via PM or form?

Irina

Wanderer

After this time around, all applications will be deleted and the questions in the applications themselves will change. You'll be able to reapply then.

Tan-Staff

Wanderer

Hi All,

I just wish to say its been my pleasure serving you guys.

Have fun and enjoy the game.

i just seen u in game at del pound u should have moved that guy out there it would have been kinda funny

coldblood

Knight

Irina;1320725 said:
After this time around, all applications will be deleted and the questions in the applications themselves will change. You'll be able to reapply then.
no