UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CNS Applications Open 3/13/07

Irina

Wanderer
CNS Applications Open 3/13/07

Counselor applications are open once again. You must be over 18 to apply and must be able to devote a -lot- of time to the shard.

Remember that this is completely voluntary and that you won't get paid or compensated in game if you apply.

If you're wondering why you never got a rejection letter last time around, it's because we never finished hiring. I decided we didn't get enough applications last time, so I'm opening them up again.

We're looking for 10-20 new counselors. Please only apply if you're serious about spending hours a week for the shard. We will check your accounts for past history so please do not apply if you have bad standing in game or on the forums.

Please log in before applying, and read the ENTIRE Counselor policy before clicking accept & moving on.

The link to apply is:

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/cnsapp.php

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Please do NOT ask staff to sponsor you or email me asking to be CNS. If a staff member wants to sponsor you, they'll come to you or to me about it themselves.

AlphaN3rd

Wanderer
Re: CNS Applications Open 3/13/07

If we applied last time, should we apply again, or do you still have the application?

Addicted

Disciple

Keep in mind we don't allow multiple forum accounts here, so please don't create new ones just to apply.

Vertiglug

Knight

I like your um.. Thing Xxdriven, a bunny very mature and well quite funny in my book...

Anyways Staff is awesome and people who are in staff are awesome.. I hope we can get some more sweet members of our staff.

e714342

Wanderer

irana
did u find me in game last time
i was afk, sorry

i did apply last time and i still interesting in doing a counselor.
will we got a chance?

Advent

Wanderer

Good luck to all applicants, I look forward to working with all new counselors that are hired! =)

D

Darkness

You can try anyway. Good luck ;)