UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Clothing

Namonaki

Wanderer
Clothing

About how much would a charcoal skirt, charcoal bandana, ice white shirt, and either ice white, or black sandles go for? (all blessed)

Namonaki

Wanderer
Oh, and maybe an ice white half apron too. Also, if anyone could PLEASE post a screenshot of what all these look like, or any of them, itd be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Thuhrin

Wanderer
sorry not selling them but heres what some of it looks like. the skirt and bandana are charcoal and blessed, and the apron and sandies are ice white and blessed.

Namonaki

Wanderer
Well, that shot kinda helped, it made me decide i want ice sandles instead of black, and that instead of an ice white shirt, ill probably just wear black leather. Still need prices though lol

F

Fallon

Please post in the right sections.

Moved to Trading post: Buying

Namonaki

Wanderer
Fallon said:
Please post in the right sections.

Moved to Trading post: Buying

Well, im not buying just yet, just looking for the price of said items, i currently lack the funds to purchase, which is why i didnt put it there :(