UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Closed pending sale

MMMartin

Squire
well, make gold is easy, just sold some average items... but find epic ring... 1x in year (if have really luck)...

best is not selling RARE RING like this... but if are you need golds :) for some start, so selling it is good way;)

Boy-247

Wanderer
I don't have a character it fits, it would be smart to build a character around this ring but.........
This is a ring for someone established that has the supporting gear it needs to be phenomenal. I don't have much gear right now so the gold is better for me to purchase some more versatile armor and such. Having said that this will run another 24 hours. Good luck. Thanks for looking

**********Buy Out for this is 25 million*********

Loler

Page
Without faster casting the established players that could use this on a mage wouldnt want it. Im not trying to diss your ring just enlighten you with some info. Had the di or lrc rolled 1 fc it would be a mega ring.

The use i see for this is a wampire/sampire char probably around 10kk pc. good luck getting 25kk. it rolled some super mods just wish it woulda traded the di or the lrc for fc or ep.

You guys are crazy.

With orny and inquis you dont need fc1 on a.necro mage.

2/3-orny
3fcr-inquis
(For you dumbasses who dont know mechanics)
2fc+3fcr+3fcr= 2/6 casting max speed for necromage

Scrappers puts you @ 3/6(technically 3/7)

If you wouldnt used this with inquis, you should be admitted into a physch ward.

(Drops the mic)

kolbycrouch

Knight
You will likely not need lmc on a mage with a book, you surely don't need DI.

So that's 3 mods IF you need hci, otherwise it's 2 mods.

You don't wear inquis with scrappers, it's just not good.

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
lmc is good for a dexxor...which would make it a 4 mod ring which is worth it alone...and if used for a mage then it would be a sc-0 wep with inquis...which could also be nice....I guess four mod dexxor rings go for 2kk now a days?

kolbycrouch

Knight
lmc is good for a dexxor...which would make it a 4 mod ring which is worth it alone...and if used for a mage then it would be a sc-0 wep with inquis...which could also be nice....I guess four mod dexxor rings go for 2kk now a days?
It's good as a dexxer ring, all the mods except lrc are nice.

But it's a ring, not a bracelet so that pretty much kills your chance at reaching full EP, and it's just not very good for a mage.

it's worth ~8-10kk imo, because it's a nice dexxer ring.

Loler

Page
i price checked it at 10kk which most others have as well. i wouldnt pay 10kk for it cause to me its just a pvm jewel and i dont value dci or lrc high on pvm jewels for a dexxer.

Boy-247

Wanderer
I'm not expecting to get 25 million, I just don't know the price on it and I don't wanna get burned on it. so I figured 25 mill would be safe.