UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Clockwork Golem Resistances part 2 / organization of Code

Actual situation: http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/541606/#post-4066943
Real situation: fixed in UOG Demise maybe (which source code is not public), but NOT IN RUNUO

Description:

There is not only UOG Demise here using RunUO, and Demise always was been, and WILL BE, the OFFICIAL SHARD PUSHING THE RUNUO DEVELOPMENT.
Closing threads this way is only against the L2C2. Oh no biggie, I have never seen since 2011 someone passing the "Communicate", few can go over the "Listen" though.

BTW about Communicate, the Code Contributors still await from an answer to a PM sent more than a week ago.

Not all of the Code Contributors do play in Demise, and in the past some of the good coders came up from other shards, because the Project was working. MalGanis, Callandor2k, Copern to cite a bunch.

If the RunUO Gear moves, many other people will come contributing, just as it happened in the past. But if things are fixed "in a private branch located far far away", which is the purpose of the Code Contributors? We do not have a reason to code.

Is either that of face a mass exodus of the Code Contributors which are pissed, including myself which is equally pissed as well.
(this statement is in italic because is taken from an old sentence ASayre told to the Contributors of Demise when the ToT patch was uploaded, just the subject was "the Staff Members")

Until news, I do a Code Freeze. No patches from me until I see an increase of the RunUO Revision number and an answer to our PM.