UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Clean Up Britannia, 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

Account Terminated
As much as this has amused us, its time to break down and actually post the info.

If you have played Hybrid lately, this is going to be very similar to Hybrid's CuB event, with some changes.

Most items with magic properties will have value toward turn-in. Crafted items and items made of colored resources will have a higher value. This value basically reflects the quality of the item, *not* the magical properties.

Items which have no value will be returned to your pack.

Items with higher values are:

Any artifact with 'rarity' property, deco, doom, SE. The value will be derived from its rarity.

Minor artifacts: paragon, leviathan, Mondain's Legacy, treasure chest

Treasures of Tokuno, lesser and greater.

Absolutely nothing that is not named here will get anything but their standard item values. So, do not drop in a heritage item weapon and expect anything but its value as a normal weapon, the same goes for champion spawn artifacts.

These values will be partly set, and partly randomized, meaning, you will get a higher range of value for an item from the artifacts list, but then it also will be widely randomized.

The "points" will be awarded as 'emblems' placed in your backpack. You will need to have those with you, in order to claim a reward.

Below are screenshots of the reward items.

Low end items:

Capture.PNG

Mid-range items:

Capture2.PNG

High-end items:

Capture3.PNG

Notes

The ranger and phoenix armor are the same as on OSI. They have no special properties whatsoever, other than their hue and name. There is question as to if these should be newbied as per OSI, we will change them in game if we decide to add this. For the meantime INSURE them!

The special hued cloth is a stack of 10 pieces.

That IS a heritage token you see at the left side of the high end items, and it will require 1.5 million emblems. Cruel, yes.

And this is from the CuB gump:

lowEnd, "Random Lesser House Decor", 30000
lowEnd, "Special Hair Dye", 15000
lowEnd, "Special Beard Dye", 15000
lowEnd, "Hair Restyling Deed", 20000
lowEnd, "Random Potted Plant", 50000
lowEnd, "Random Lesser Vet Reward Dye Tub", 30000

midRange, "Random Greater Vet Reward Dye Tub", 60000
midRange, "Random Hanging Shield Decor", 75000
midRange, "Random Ruined Decor", 65000
midRange, "Random Ranger Armor", 100000
midRange, "Random Phoenix Armor", 100000
midRange, "Random Medium House Decor", 75000
midRange, "Singing Crystal Ball", 50000
midRange, "Random Special Hued Spellbook", 75000
midRange, "Random Special Hued Runebook", 75000

highValue, "Random Mini House Deed", 200000
highValue, "Random Greater House Decor", 150000
highValue, "Random Special Hued Cloth", 200000
highValue, "Random Special Hued Sandals", 500000
highValue, "One Heritage Token", 1500000

Staff will be working on placing a trash barrel at each town, and this will be active as of today.

Athena

Account Terminated
For anyone who is not familiar with Hybrids CuB barrels, here's a picture. You'll find one inside every bank, they are all this hue. Throw items into one of these to get points.

Do not use any other trash barrel, you will lose your items.

barrel.JPG

Scryptr

Sorceror
Looks good but i would have enjoyed picking armor peices so i can complete a set of ranger or phenix not cool to make it random tks anyway :)

Buttertroll

Sorceror
anything in deed form is random amount is this correct it is not following any of the osi charts (question mark) I should know before i keep tossing them in

zrv21

Sorceror
just about everything i put in says "that item is to new" can only items that were created before the even be put in the barrell?

Athena

Account Terminated
wow i wish there was a way to see how many emblems somethings worth. i just tossed a replica in there and got 54 emblems, i would have rather kept it.

***EDIT****
lol then I threw a bow of the juka king in there, 1900 lmao. this stuff is backwards. would hate to see what a glads collar would yeild.

Absolutely nothing that is not named here will get anything but their standard item values. So, do not drop in a heritage item weapon and expect anything but its value as a normal weapon, the same goes for champion spawn artifacts.

Just in case you don't understand, if it's not mentioned in that artifact list, you're getting BASIC points only, as if it were just a regular item. Heritage items and champion spawn artifacts do not have any artifact rarity.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
Just in case you don't understand, if it's not mentioned in that artifact list, you're getting BASIC points only, as if it were just a regular item. Heritage items and champion spawn artifacts do not have any artifact rarity.
i didn't read the first post after it had been updated. im dumb i know. good thing it was just a crappy skinning knife.

yoda29369

Sorceror
ok after finding out the rewards.....I handed all mine in and gave my tokens away...nothing there at all that interested me...luck items maybe.....gave away 485000 of em..too bloody good hearted thats my trouble...

sk8nomad

Sorceror
ok after finding out the rewards.....I handed all mine in and gave my tokens away...nothing there at all that interested me...luck items maybe.....gave away 485000 of em..too bloody good hearted thats my trouble...
maybe santa will give u a quiver irl for ur good deeds

Status
Not open for further replies.