UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CL of Minax, Gms check the polls please

jmaster

Sorceror
CL of Minax, Gms check the polls please

Unit Scooby, make sure hes not cheating, and im not saying that just because hes winning,

K

krrios

All but three of his votes are flagged as legit. Those three (and any more illegitimate ones that come up later) will be dropped automatically when the election ends.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
He has been getting everyone to vote for him and i been watching, i have voted for him with mine, my brothers and cousins account, so theres 3 votes now babe. Oh yes i am still going to be your sex queen. <--Agalee

C

Cricket

Great...

Now we're going to have a cheating CL...

And on goes the problems of Minax.

~C

C

Cricket

Being CL is pretty cool, I must admit. Gives you some gosu powers.

Especially now since Minax has some cities...!!

~C

jmaster

Sorceror
my names jizzmaster? damn that changes the whole subject bro, lets discuss my name and its jizzy affect on people?

C

Cricket

And knowing Minax, he'll be attacked by his own faction mates.

Sigh...

~C

That and he use to believe till recently faction silver made from killing can be used to buy town guards... i know who gots my vote.... ME! :D

C

Cricket

Ahh, so you're Agalee.

Good man...good PK. You are the female with the mohawk, correct?

Minax is growing...soon, we will be too large for the admi...I mean CoM, to stop us!!

~C

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Cricket said:
Ahh, so you're Agalee.

Good man...good PK. You are the female with the mohawk, correct?

Minax is growing...soon, we will be too large for the admi...I mean CoM, to stop us!!

~C
Hehe and yea thats me. Im quite sexy. 1k per hour.