UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Christmas Updates

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: Christmas Updates

Mark;1789739 said:
Opening presents will destroy the container.

What about present that are locked down in your house? Can they be opened while locked down? And if so will the items drop on the floor and be unlocked or will they still be locked down? Or will they end up in your backpack?

Momoney

Sorceror

uonoobs;1789870 said:

That Santa pic is just crazy......lol

Clyde-hybrid;1789745 said:
Is the rumor that they have to be traded or you get coal true? I assume not, but its an expensive test.

actually coal is worth around 500 600k so you really can't lose even if that were the case

Mark

Knight

MadeInQuebec;1789877 said:
What about present that are locked down in your house? Can they be opened while locked down? And if so will the items drop on the floor and be unlocked or will they still be locked down? Or will they end up in your backpack?

Presents have to be in your backpack to be opened.

MadeInQuebec

a.bully;1790600 said:
Where is Santa selling the presents at? I have yet to find him...

In brit North east of the bank, just follow the road he is on top of the little bridge type thing.

You cant really miss it, if you miss it, rinse and repeat until you see him.

Of you can also start a new character from the Inn in brit and just got down from there you'll be right there.

People say there is one in Buc's too, but I'm never in bucs so I wont comment on that one.

Symptom

Wanderer

MadeInQuebec;1790604 said:
People say there is one in Buc's too, but I'm never in bucs so I wont comment on that one.

He is 2 screens NE of the teleporter in Bucs.

MadeInQuebec

Symptom;1790678 said:
Does color of the box have anything to do with what's inside??

I am convinced it doesnt, but then again, I aint no staffer so... who knows!

kdivers

Knight

color makes no difference. out of the couple dozen i've bought, its an 1:1:1 ratio, jsut about

Maniphesto;1791663 said:
Did they ever confirm whether or not we would get coal if we opened our own presents?

Coal sells for around 500k or so. so even trade anyways, but the answer i believe is no, u wont.

MadeInQuebec

Diamond's Inc.;1791666 said:
Coal sells for around 500k or so. so even trade anyways, but the answer i believe is no, u wont.

Except if everyone receives coal, well the price of coal will drop a lot because there will be a whole new stash of it on the server :D So I'm glad I sold mine already hee hee

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

WaRgAzM;1791704 said:
I remember making coal platemail on osi... good times...

if you smelted coal it turned into normal iron ingots......the only way you could get shadow colored plate was from vendors.....till the colored ores came out. (silver gold, rose , shadow i believe were the only colors not 100% about the color list but im positive you could not smelt coal into colored ingots)