UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chicken of Doom found!

otimpyre

Sorceror
Chicken of Doom found! This time he has minions of peeps. And he is literally eating the town HELP!! Help save the shard! Hes gonna eat it! Hes in moonglow eating the buildings!

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
The chicken of doom has been defeated, he is safely back in his cage. Thank you for your help

Now we have to get some npc's to work fixing Moonglow

HAPPY EASTER :)

---------UPDATE!!!! Chicken of Doom Event-------------

Following the Chicken of Doom's subjugation, I say subjugation because I don't truly think he's dead for good, Myself as well as Lady Belldandy [pook] and Lord Phelon [8bit] met with Seer Selene inside the reward hall to witness the Chicken's re-caging.
****IMPORTANT****
Upon further inspection of the Chicken Essence the Chicken of Doom left behind after his "demise," there was a speck of strange dust found mingled within his "corpse." Seer Selene describes it to be of a metallic nature, and is currently studiously investigating its origin with her colleagues.

**Semi-Imprortant**
During our discussion with Seer Selene, we hypothesized situations and culprits related to the Chicken of Doom's escape; Seer Selene claims it would have taken someone with "great power" to uncage the monster, as well as someone of "great evil." As the Chicken of Doom was set out on a mission to kill us all. Despite our best efforts at hypothesizing and brainstorming possible culprits, we came to practically no substantial conclusion. Our efforts yielded a few possibilities, the validity of which is still currently unknown.
The possibilities being;
The Dread Lady Minax, Exodus, Lord Blackthorn, or some manifestation of The Evil Wizard Mondain.

Any possible clues, hints, or evidence would be greatly appreciated . A reply to this thread, a PM to myself, or Seer Selene, or a new thread altogether will do the trick!

With regards to the population of Demise,
-Des Lyon Clan
[LoW], [TBL]