UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chesapeake Players check-in here please ;)

Shinji_Ikari

Wanderer
slick Tibs - Vesper - LoD 98-2000

I never knew you played chessy man. We ran the road west of vesper. Im sure you ran into us from time to time.

Two Wolves

Knight
My very first UO character was based on one of my D&D characters named Jenner Blackthorn, back on Chesapeake. Having not played any of the other Ultima series games - I ended up in some strange conversations for a couple of weeks before figuring out there was a prominent character in the game fiction already with the name Blackthorn.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I was a nonamer on Chessy, but I was there, so I won't waste time saying my chars name :)

1999-2002 or so

Gavia

Traveler
I played on Chessy, started about the time AoS came out until 2007 or so, until moved to boonie dial-up and was always frozen from any kind of activity so let them go inactive... started playing freeshards because connection could handle it little better

Had tamer Lynn which was my main char, a paladin Gavia was my other main char, necro Evil, an UBB blacksmith and a couple other less used chars.... usually hung out in Haven when not hunting etc.... hubby played then too, was in G*S for awhile and the one who got me started in UO

Shinji_Ikari

Wanderer
I mostly hung out in the Brit GY though :)

We would hit Brit GY a lot when we were playing our pk's. Anyone who played osi knows, you didn't play a pk as your main. stat loss was horrifying to experience.

But when a few of us would get on our we'd always make a pit stop at the brit gy.

pete liv

Sorceror
Peter Livingston and Ace were my names mainly, spent almost all my time at yew large marble with burntrice and others. brit villa when cow owned it too, as well as the stupid little workshop below it owned by wife in training
sad to say, i went back on OSI a few weeks ago. it'll never be the same
RIP Blare

STown

Squire
Played on Chessy for awhile, couldn't even remember the dates but from UO:R through blackthorn's revenge. I was also a no-namer in a very small guild (Cave of the Golden Hero I think) but had some great times. Hoping to get back into UO:H in a few months when I actually have consistent internet access!

LiquidPhire

Sorceror
I am downloading client now, but original member of Chesawar 99 was on AoD - Evil Lord (mage) Darkness ( dexxer) Thinking about returning after 6 years of being away from hybrid. Any guilds I can join that are organized and pvp oriented? Thanks - Skype gwilson7123. Thx

LiquidPhire

Sorceror
I was in J-D when it started up , we used to use Roger Wilco for voice communication , when stat-loss was in place for reds. Best times of my GAMING LIFE!