UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth6061

Wanderer
Re: Chatter

Tribal;1674512 said:
u know what bobby i reckon only non gays can see it

Tribal

Lord

lol i love the one were countessa photoshopped the trammie barstool on her head

oh wait that was her halloween costume lOLOLOLOL

beelzebub

Knight

i have indesputable evidence that tribal is, in fact either Gay, or a girl...

i found a picture of his room (i bought it off a uo poparazzi, he said he stole it directly from tribals personal items), however the photo was of poor quality and quite dark:

Me, being the photoshop master that i am, decided to test my wits against the photo to see if i could uncover more details about the room. I started my dodge tool, started messing with overlays; anyways, my friends. what i found was a cornucopia of homosexuality the likes of which we've never seen....

i bring to you now, tribal's bedroom in full color detail!
(ive taken the liberty of pointing out the gayness for you)

TAH DAH

kdivers

Knight

very interesting... well, im going to bed... 70 posts is good for today i take it

oh yea

did i mention I got laid last night?

Sloth6061

Wanderer

kdivers;1674754 said:
very interesting... well, im going to bed... 70 posts is good for today i take it

oh yea

did i mention I got laid last night?

Excuse me sir, I belong to a certain clown web forum and it has come to my attention that you've posted obscene images on this forum. Care to explain yourself?

beelzebub

Knight

catapult go check the sig request thread, and everyone go back one page and look at the indesputable evidence that tribal is actually gay. bottom of the page

kdivers

Knight

Catapult;1674756 said:
Excuse me sir, I belong to a certain clown web forum and it has come to my attention that you've posted obscene images on this forum. Care to explain yourself?

haha, how did you hear about that? i dotn remember telling anyone.. except tribal

Status
Not open for further replies.