UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Character Skill/Stat Advancement

krondor

Wanderer
Character Skill/Stat Advancement

Hello all, I've started this topic because when I was on Defiance and UOGamers Hybrid I started a post with exclusive ways to gain quickly in every skill and people really appreciated it. I hope that others who view this will also take the time to add a solution of their own. Basically if we work together as a community our enjoyment on this shard will be maximized. So please post your "How-To's" when you see fit. Below is a link to my post on The Defiance shard Forum to give you an idea of what this post should be. Also it may give you an idea of how to gain on the skill you'd like to master.

http://www.defianceuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2372

Please help us grow as a community! :)

krondor

Trey-demise

Wanderer
Animal Lore in 40 mins

This take a whole 40 mins.
Grab a horse and set up a razor macro that uses the skill animal lore and targets the horse. Remove the wait for target part. Check the loop box and play it untill GM :)

Trey-demise

Wanderer
Eval Intelligence Fast

This is pretty much the same as my above for animal lore except target another one of your characters macroing something else. This way you have two characters macroing doubling your gain speed :) This takes about the same time as animal lore to GM :)

krondor

Wanderer
A Good Macro For Stat Advancement

I've been dinking around with every trick in the book trying to get my damn stats to raise and they are just stubborn. BUT, I have found a somewhat efficient way to raise them.

In order to do this, a couple of things need to be done:
1) Make sure you are at the 700 Skill Cap
2) Lock all your skills except 2 of them. (The ones that will be used to raise stats)

I locked all my skills and put Arms Lore (For STR) and ItemID (For INT) in the up position. They were both at 0 skill and though I will will be macroing them, they will not raise because I've locked every other skill and I've reached the 700 skill cap. My macro is as follows:

Use Skill: Item ID
Target Weapon
Pause 1.0 Sec
Use Skill: Arms Lore
Target Armor
Loop

This way both STR and INT will be worked while I sleep. Gains still are kinda slow but this will help do a couple stats simoultaneously.

Hope this helps.
krondor