UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes You'd Like to see but are Unlikely to Happen on Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaelian

Sorceror
Re: Changes You'd Like to see but are Unlikely to Happen on Hybrid

No reds in town (but only with Tessa's Guard Idea)

One account per IP (meaning one house per account & one faction character)

I aggree with one account per ip deal but the no reds in town is jsut damn stupid im sry but ur killing one thing that made Uo unique! Murders, Crimes, It makes Uo Uo and if they cant even enter town then why make a Red!

superdude

Wanderer

War And Peace;1578589 said:
I aggree with one account per ip deal but the no reds in town is jsut damn stupid im sry but ur killing one thing that made Uo unique! Murders, Crimes, It makes Uo Uo and if they cant even enter town then why make a Red!

Now I am not taking a stance on whether reds should be allowed in town or not because I think I am indifferent. However, them being able to enter towns did not make uo uo. They didnt enter that aspect until aos I believe, trammel was around it was pretty redundant on real shards. And Ill tell you why make a red if you cant enter towns, because you are a murderer and you go around looking to kill people you dont enter towns hoping for them to attack you first, thats what a murderer is.

nolliepoper

Sorceror

no skills caps lol

but maybe power scrolls for more skilld

top notch

Wanderer

Sheivan01;1142648 said:

• Reds should not be allowed in town.

• Global murder counts wipe.

• Faction wipe.

• If you are a factionner and you turn red, you get faction kicked until you turn blue.

• Automated and scheduled events, so you dont have to ask a staff member to host one.

• Champ spawns revamped, easier and giving something worth doing them.

• Dungeon revamped like they used to be.

• Bigger guilds abreviations.

• Re-implant the voting stones without the fuck trammies items rewards.

• We need the 1vs1/2vs2 remplacement tournaments.

• More events, smaller/no prizes.

• Implant duels with bets.

• A newbies dungeon that you can enter only if you are under 300.0 skill points, so the newbies dont get griefed anymore.

• Implant an auction house for the people who are too lazy to open the selling section of the forum or who just dont know that the forum exists;(.

More to come.. Ill have to think

cosign

Rufio_NMK

Sorceror

basements! and a mail service to send money and items to your friends ands to write lettter and note ;] !

Status
Not open for further replies.