UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - September 5th 2009

Code Blue

Knight
Re: Changes - September 5th 2009

NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid;1953168 said:
You just made yourself look like an idiot because you would of noticed i live in Montreal and I can gamble and drink since 18. Not that my point was the poker in UO itself but ive proven you are a complete moron.

Good for u
I dont look at peoples stats too often
Where your from is not important to me.

heres a rainbow
btw im the poker god

Code Blue

Knight

I defends marks actions cuz they are totally justified.

I also think there should be a goldsink with the amount relevant to the table (i.e 25k for the 100k buy in) each time you join.

INDK;1953172 said:
Good for u
I dont look at peoples stats too often
Where your from is not important to me.

Good one, but once again you keep making idiotic posts... My location is displayed right under my age which means you are either retarded not to have seen it or retarded enough to post: "i dont look in peoples profiles". You should just stop posting here since you just sound stupider every post. I honestly couldnt care less but just an advice for you.

PS: tnx for taking the time for finding me a rainbow?

Code Blue

Knight
NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid;1953184 said:
. You should just stop posting here since you just sound "STUPIDER" every post. I honestly couldnt care less but just an advice for you.

Last time I checked the word "stupider" wasnt a word. Do they teach the word "stupider" in canadian
comprehension/english class?

You win.. You are smarterer them me.. Did i say that right?

Gold medal for you.

WaRgAzM

Knight

INDK;1953173 said:
I defends marks actions cuz they are totally justified.

I also think there should be a goldsink with the amount relevant to the table (i.e 25k for the 100k buy in) each time you join.

that'd be intesting

BelSatan

Sorceror

Mark;1952704 said:
  • The plant system was updated.
  • Many other small changes.

plant system --> whats update? where we know this?
small changes --> how we know them?

Fez_

Knight

BelSatan;1953398 said:
plant system --> whats update? where we know this?
small changes --> how we know them?

we basically gotta wait for him to tell us in irc then someone paste what he said to the masses, or at least that's what usually happens.

BelSatan

Sorceror

Fez_;1953399 said:
we basically gotta wait for him to tell us in irc then someone paste what he said to the masses, or at least that's what usually happens.

uh thx :)

dida nyone bother to try stacking seeds maybe. and the poker system takes a certain percentage already. which is very small compared to the pot sizes. thats how they get the jackpots but yea should do same for syncs.

darn thats what i was hoping for. that and deedable bottles. cause no joke i used to hate buying 60k stacks and them dropping or going on a word instead of vendors sells.

seems like a very quick fix but i know nothing of coding. i leave the changes to the big dogs.

Amazonia

Sorceror

Would it be possible to be more accurate in changes? Like... ''schanged plant system'' yes but what in it?
'Some few changes' yeah but which?

Amazonia;1955268 said:
Would it be possible to be more accurate in changes? Like... ''schanged plant system'' yes but what in it?
'Some few changes' yeah but which?

I r shur riian wuld reed yur poost eef yoo culd spel, boot me herd dat was fer dem big city peepl knot us simpill folkz

they already stated that mark is gonna have to tell peeps in irc or sumthing like that to find out for sure.