UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - September 3rd 2011

Mark

Knight
  • The CuB event has been officially extended to the end of September. There will be one more update to the rewards before the event ends.
  • The dueling ladder has been cleared. The 3 top ranked duelists at the end of the month will receive prizes. There will be additional updates to the dueling system over the next few weeks.
  • The final drawing for the summer raffle is next weekend. Please see this thread for more details.

Hydrofiend

Knight
Love it Mark! You the man.

Watch out for farmers in the duel rank thing... Someone is already 79 and 0... highly doubt that is legit...

You guys should turn back on the dueling video recording... so the players can check for farmers themselves and report them.

I think with prizes for dueling, there should be a hefty punishment for farming duel rank, like a ban or deletion of character... maybe it will make people think twice about farming rank. Right now with no punishment for farming rank (other than a reset), nobody is scared to do it.

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror
I must admit , at first i wasn't that sure about all this ,
But those changes was a great idea , good job mark.

Maybe more people will start to duel , who knows ...

Un4

Knight
You cant stop rank farmers, if its that important for them to be false first.. they're going to get it.

Champ of Brit. Please, kthx.