UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - September 19th 2009

DWH

Wanderer
Re: Changes - September 19th 2009

how come im getting an error when tryin to reload razor. its talkin about .net framework??
help??

peteliv

Knight

thanks again

bring back house deeds eliminate house placement tools and screw custom plots next update plox :>

peteliv

Knight

DWH;1960303 said:
how come im getting an error when tryin to reload razor. its talkin about .net framework??
help??

you NEED .net framework to run razor you can get it from microsofts main page and dont worry its not gonna fuck ur system up

Takeover

Sorceror

Demonic-Cats;1960574 said:
Thanks Mark.

Anyone know what actions need to be done to increase your hero/evil status?

I imagine kill opposite side?....

Tanisment

Wanderer

Mark;1960295 said:
The Ethics system (Hero/Evil) was reactivated this past weekend.

The Hero Bless and Evil Blight abilities have been disabled.

If you don't mind searching, there are several good forum posts describing this system in detail.

EDIT: Here is a nice overview (thanks for searching Lament): http://www.uogamers.com/forum/faction-forum/69450-faction-hero-evil-system.html

We apologize for not getting these notes up sooner.

I saw this on the internet once before.

Lament

Knight

Demonic-Cats;1960574 said:
Anyone know what actions need to be done to increase your hero/evil status?

Killing Evil, if youre hero. and killing Evil if youre hero.

Also, killing opposing faction monsters will raise hero/evil level. Such as: ogre lords, daemons, wisps, silver serpents.

However, killing opposing Evil/Hero players is much more effective.

namlamina

Sorceror

It was great on Siege... It was cool here, the curse/bless was killer though here, glad to see it's out this time.

Had a 3x PrePatch Evil Hue "a orc mask (blessed)" [gray letters] on Siege, was worth like 3-5mill (250 USD if I had sold it on EBay).

Lament;1960652 said:
Also, killing opposing faction monsters will raise hero/evil level. Such as: ogre lords, daemons, wisps, silver serpents.

Tested this, and it did not work. Killed 2 silver serpants (on a COM). Didn't even get silver, maybe you have to kill opposing evil/hero monster?

DragonSlayer69r;1961542 said:
Tested this, and it did not work. Killed 2 silver serpants (on a COM). Didn't even get silver, maybe you have to kill opposing evil/hero monster?

have you already said the line to go hero. have to say something at a shrine i think.