UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - September 12th 2009

Crafter

Sorceror
Re: Changes - September 12th 2009

miztron;1956777 said:
i beg to differ. had 3 tamers on it and it still wasnt easy, drag and mare each

me and a buddy did it quick, he had a drag and mare, i had a ww and mare. went down easy and fairly quick.

so it is easy with 3 people drag and mare each, prolly just as easy with two people.

killed it a few times and it drops 2 plain seeds each time. i asked staff it the new seed thing was broken, they said it was not. so i am assuming that these "plain seeds" will bloom to something new? who knows find out in a week i guess..

WaRgAzM

Knight

miztron;1956777 said:
i beg to differ. had 3 tamers on it and it still wasnt easy, drag and mare each

Do either of you have perfect stat 7x pets? Also it is best to semi-kite it. Doing it this way wont even hurt your pets. But also. Not a problem at all toe to toe.

WaRgAzM;1957304 said:
Do either fo you have perfect stat 7x pets? Also it is best to semi-kite it. Doing it this way wont even hurt your pets. But also. Not a problem at all toe to toe.

Man, Testament the band is so fucking homosexual i really hope you didn't base your name on their faggot asses

WaRgAzM;1957308 said:
I didn't and don't be mad cause you listen to n*gger music =/

All that imbreeding has murdered your good judgment and taste of music.

I am almost certain this article will be forever embedded in your family's scrap book.

Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

fucking EPIC ROFLS!!!!!

*edit* and yea the hybrid is def. pretty easy to kill with 2 tamers...i have yet to attempt and solo it....however.....i wonder if using a dragon slaying bow and staying slighty off screen after each shot would work....anyone solo the hybrid on a dexxer yet?

I believe Ploki has attempted this feat and was successful in the end. I believe he said once he has solo'd every creature in game with a dexxer.

im sure me or fez will have some pics soon. fez started his a little sooner. but well post something let you guys know how it turns out.

WaRgAzM;1956724 said:
agreed. I have 30 seeds planted at the moment. We'll see what happens.

you waited a hell of alot longer than me. i was gonna do it more but the spawner seemed to keep slowing down each time we killed it.

Diamond's Inc.;1957414 said:
I believe Ploki has attempted this feat and was successful in the end. I believe he said once he has solo'd every creature in game with a dexxer.

He never soloed the Hybrid on a dexer, no fucking way.

WaRgAzM

Knight

I accually have on my axer Aequitas. Took awhile. But i did kill it. The Hardest part is that last %10 hp. All it does is chain heal.

Revelations;1957689 said:
He never soloed the Hybrid on a dexer, no fucking way.

dood, I didn't say I saw him do it, just saying he said he did it before and i believe he's a credible source...... Oh, and dont worry I'll pawn ur ass again sometime in the near future, and I'll kill your piece of shit alt next time too.

Fides

Sorceror

search for it...they posted screen shots of the plants

colored ones are gonna look sweet

War2.0

Sorceror

Fides;1963280 said:
search for it...they posted screen shots of the plants

colored ones are gonna look sweet

Except they cannot be cross bred...so what you see is what you get.