UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - October 10th 2009

Hydrofiend

Knight
Re: Changes - October 10th 2009

The scavenger hunt is over by now i'm sure. How come you never give even a day warning for the big events? By the time most of us find out about it, all the items are found..

War2.0

Sorceror

Hydrofiend;1969599 said:
The scavenger hunt is over by now i'm sure. How come you never give even a day warning for the big events? By the time most of us find out about it, all the items are found..

They gave a day warning. They sent two URL's in game, at seperate times, and gave us a heads up in this post...

How you couldn't have known about this is the real question. Furthermore, you had 2 chances in the same day to grab 1/50.

I hope you did manage to find one...

twibulpro

Wanderer

Hello everybody!
I am a new member in this forum.I love it so much .
I aslo want to ask you one question.Please tell me your idea.It is so important to me :
How cam I make friend with a pretty girl ?
Thank a lot!

DragonSlayer69r;1968860 said:
o

my

god.

Bone containers.

I could jerk off right now.

. :D

And I'm sticky.

Mara

Knight

Big wallet. Big bulge in pants maybe for short time interest (see big wallet if bulge is not in front). Big brain pretty good, but only if it will lead to big wallet. Women can't help but think of the quality of life of their offspring. Good luck cyberbot.