UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - October 10th 2009

Re: Changes - October 10th 2009

Sweet! my poison status was messed up before it sucked but now its fixed and scav hunt! and special hued bone containers!

Narcissist

Sorceror

So should we stay up for this scavenger thing, or will it be something we can miss the immediate start of, and still win?

DonkyDong

Wanderer

Addicted that link is dead (free chances?). Is there a difference in the colors depending on size of donation, need more info on those containers please.

Addicted

Disciple

Link is working for everyone else. You can see it from the home page uogaddict.com.

All the boxes I've seen were smallest donation possible, and they got almost all the colors so far.

Very awesome about the poison fix. And for the bones too. woot!! oh yea, how much peeps selling the containers for?

KoNNaN

Knight

Addicted;1968812 said:
Here are some of the colors, I'll post more as I get pics:
Colored Bone Containers

Send me pics if you got other colors!

I have one of these facing each direction, and they can not be turned with deco tool.

Addicted

Disciple

I believe the donation store requires a min purchase of $5 but I might be mistaken, but yeah, all donation items will come in a bone container.

well then, they may look really cool, but there sure are gonna be a lot of em floating around then. haha.