UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - December 29th, 2013

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
The following changes will go in effect after server wars tonight:
  • The Britain guardzone has been reduced. The Britain plains (west of the bridge) are no longer guarded.
  • Faction ore vendors now sell large ore piles again.
  • Security settings are now available for the Ankh of Sacrifice.
  • Security settings are now available in classic houses. (On books, dye tubs, etc.)
  • Fixed name on the snow globe Christmas gift. (From "a crystall ball".)
Any questions/comments are welcome below. :)

Hydrofiend

Knight
Nice changes Suzy!

How about unblocking house placement in all the new unguarded area while you are at it? And maybe chop down a tree or 2 to open up some good house spots. :) Could become a new pvp/vendor hotspot right across the bridge.

Nice to see some improvements to the shard.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
This is awesome. What are the chances of making it so you can't enter your house in war mode kinda like the duel pits? With the PvP being moved to the GY there is wayyyy to much house hiding going on these days :/

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
That's fine dude you keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better for being such a scrub. 95% of the time I am with no more then 3 people. If I am lucky I can get shini neon and ghost on all at once but its a rare occurrence.. But then again you saw what happened yesterday when you finally had to fight us even numbers and you got your ass handed to you because none of guys have ANY field awareness or how to cross heal. You just keep hiding in your little gy house, big mad Mickey Munday can't hurt you there.

But then again you saw what happened yesterday when you finally had to fight us even numbers and you got your ass handed to you because none of guys have ANY field awareness or how to cross heal.
I can't help burnt fingers cant call, and wont let me call :(

But I did get a pretty nice pvp video of us killing you guys, but I dunno if I should load this one or wait to get a better one, this one is kinda short

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Here is heavy's idea of 1V10...
Oh let's just house hide and cast blade spirits when its 3V2...
This is just funny