UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - December 12th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Knight
Winter has come to Hybrid!

We recommend that all players patch their clients to the latest version available (7.0.0.0+ is 'okay', 7.0.9.0+ is 'better', but latest is 'best'). We are aware of a few outstanding issues with newer clients and they will be resolved shortly. The server will still be accessible to players running older clients.

There are new seasonal items available on UOGStore. Players claiming UOGStore items between now and December 25th will receive them inside a special container if they are patched at version 7.0.0.0 or later.

my client disconnects when tracking skill used with newer clients.
one and only solution is using older ones, like 6.0.14.3

CBW

Sorceror
Loving this, again another stunner, thanks heaps to all Staff! This is a blast!
Hopefully everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!

WireZ

Wanderer
Anyone have any idea whats going on with sallos? cant connect to the master server? I will try getting a diff client.

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
my client disconnects when tracking skill used with newer clients.
one and only solution is using older ones, like 6.0.14.3
Tracking is currently broken in the latest clients (one of the High Seas patches changed it slightly). Client 7.0.8.2 should still work, though.

As Mark said:
We are aware of a few outstanding issues with newer clients and they will be resolved shortly.
It looks like you'll be able to use it again in the new clients soon. :)

icemanihi

Sorceror
When running multiple clients and now even just one, my client freezes up alot and say not responding for sometimes more than a minute and thengoes live again, especially with multiple clients running!

Countessa

Knight
When running multiple clients and now even just one, my client freezes up alot and say not responding for sometimes more than a minute and thengoes live again, especially with multiple clients running!

If you are having these problems it might be fixed by the following:

If you're having issues such as random crashes while running Ultima Online on Vista or Windows 7 follow these steps:
  • Right click the Razor shortcut
  • Choose Properties
  • Go to the Compatibility tab
  • Disable visual themes
  • Disable desktop composition
  • Run this program as an administrator
  • Apply
  • OK

Countessa

Knight
If you are crashing, these problems it might be fixed by the following:

If you're having issues such as random crashes while running Ultima Online on Vista or Windows 7 follow these steps:
  • Right click the Razor shortcut
  • Choose Properties
  • Go to the Compatibility tab
  • Disable visual themes
  • Disable desktop composition
  • Run this program as an administrator
  • Apply
  • OK

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.