UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - April 27th 2011

V1RTU4L

Page
i am not really into pvp right now, but bong, do you really think a change that will make it more likely for one player (the dexxer in your example) should actually be able to escape a large group of people trying to kill him ? if there are 3 or more players wanting my head and i am staying to long on their screen i can totally understand and life with the fact that they should be able to kill me. this is common sense for me and saying "buuuuh, but i do not want to die to anybody regardless how many guys they are" does not really seem to be a sensible point here seemingly inspired by lack of "good loser"-mentality. i don't want to claim that this is the case with you, am just saying things like i see them right now.

What the last part of that post was trying to explain was, that I was suggesting this change because the wand patch was intended to (mainly) weaken precasted wand ganks. Instead, it seems that any mage can still spam gheal wands to their hearts content, passive med at 100 will regen 11 mana quite quickly. Whereas any dexxer with ringmail or heavier armor and no med will be taking about 1:10~1:30 to regen 11 mana.

Even before the wand changes when it was no mana for gheals everyone could still spam them, nobody was invincible. But like you said, you don't pvp ;)

PBT

Sorceror
There are several options:
1. Get rid of wands
2. Get rid of sallos
3. Change cast delay
4. Remove function to record macro's in razor (doubled with getting rid of sallos) <- This sha'll be from here on referred to as Hardcore Mode for those who automate their dumps. This would fix more than just the wand problem. You can still have arm/disarm, and use item in hand, and target self/last target, they just have to be seperate buttons. :)