UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - April 27th 2011

Mark

Knight
This update is effective after the restart this morning (7:45 AM EST).
  • Corrected the issue that crafting potions directly into a potion keg did not account for the capacity increase.
  • Turkey eggs will be usable.
  • Resolved an issue regarding claimed items not being given in an easter basket.
  • Easter baskets will now properly display the name "an easter basket".
If you claimed an item earlier this week and did not receive an easter basket, please page in game for assistance.

As always, thank you for making Hybrid the best,

UOGamers Staff​

XXXO

Sorceror

GimpCent

Knight
Wands aren't insta anymore!? You mean groups of very rich players got knocked down a bit? I don't see how this is a bad thing for pvp overall. Not to be cocky I do not play a mage, I use wands for nothing but mana drain, and gheals.

Please explain why this is a bad thing?

Abhorsen

Knight
manadrain shouldnt cost mana, its a joke when you are fighting 2v5-7, and they keep re reflecting... at least allow mana free breaking. gheal, light, and FB should cost mana--thats reasonable

Lament

Knight
When are stackable potions gonna be fixed to work with razor????

a lot of players including new players trying to use alchys are getting frustrated with this

manadrain shouldnt cost mana, its a joke when you are fighting 2v5-7, and they keep re reflecting... at least allow mana free breaking. gheal, light, and FB should cost mana--thats reasonable

I agree with this. I have also been thinking that maybe changing the mana cost on wands to be based on your level of Eval would really help in terms of solo dexxers. For example, 0 eval = 75% mana cost on wands and 100 eval = full mana cost. And of course, revert the next cast delay change. IT DOES NOT HURT GANKS. IT HURTS SOLOISTS.

As it is, any dexxer without meditation is very hard to escape long ganks with, even if you are stocked with 10 charges gheal. And please, don't go lol dexxer noob. I am trying to express my views in a non-biased way to fix pvp. I play all templates but pvp tamers :p