UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Champ Spawn might be inaccurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Priest

Wanderer
No
A champion spawn will only accept one such Virtuous Challenge per session. Only one person may affect a given champion spawn session, and only once during that session. Once a champion spawn’s level has been increased by a player, no one else can increase its level until the spawn has been completely defeated and has restarted.

I still play OSI, and this is wrong. You can pop both to start the spawn and advance the spawn one red candle. They also added a patch very recently so that the number of spawn per candle is decreased but you still have to kill the same number of mobs to advance the champ.

The Priest

Wanderer
Haven't tried red killing a champ on OSI in a long time, no one's red anymore with the introduction of VvV and town bonuses like FC1 that are only accessible via Tram. Plus pardon's that reduce your murder count are extremely cheap.

silvertiger

Knight
Simple fact is that demise will never be an OSI clone. It's been intended that way for years. "We like it this way." may have been said a few times by developers.

Simple fact is that demise will never be an OSI clone. It's been intended that way for years. "We like it this way." may have been said a few times by developers.

I've already boycott all spawn if demis refuse to make it right then I will just refuse to spawn anywhere. I've already decided that we'll do one spawn that is barracoon. The only way we'll do other spawn is if we need skulls for harrowers.

There is no point doing it why should we waste all of our time when it's flawed so we're better off at barracoon, and we're just gonna ignore the rest it's just ridiculous.

silvertiger

Knight
I've already boycott all spawn if demis refuse to make it right then I will just refuse to spawn anywhere. I've already decided that we'll do one spawn that is barracoon. The only way we'll do other spawn is if we need skulls for harrowers.

There is no point doing it why should we waste all of our time when it's flawed so we're better off at barracoon, and we're just gonna ignore the rest it's just ridiculous.
Leaves more spawn for the rest of us. That's like boycotting cupcakes in front of a fat person. It's just not effective. So by all means boycott. Can you boycott demise while you are at it?

Leaves more spawn for the rest of us. That's like boycotting cupcakes in front of a fat person. It's just not effective. So by all means boycott. Can you boycott demise while you are at it?
Spawn is my passion, and i'm passionate about it then I recruit up to 40 players spend over 70kk on the members then I find out it isn't what it seems. Honestly I don't know now I find out the spawn isn't as fun as OSI, and it's imbalance so I don't know what is my next move is gonna be, and I hope Demis really care about it that all I can say.

Loler

Page
Spawns are super easy on here. I spawn in my pvp suit 95% of the time and can solo every spawn including oaks in my pvp suit. Your problem is you want to play inefficient builds for something and clear it at the same speed as people who minmax every point of damage, its just not going to happen.
people who brought anything but a necro to spawns in most of my guilds (on osi) didnt get counted towards the spawn cause almost everything but a necro was useless.
the exception was at raids and even then we only had 1 of 10 people not on a necro template because all others are trash.

You want to spawn okay. tell your guildmates to play weaver necro mages.

Buy 1/2 shield of vesper scrappers kasa pendant of the magi 2/3 jewel combo with sdi and lrc.
hit breakpoints of 60s all resist in wraith form 35+ lmc 100 lrc.

if you cant afford kasas buy the 15 lmc hat from vesper.
1/2 shield- 300k can be bought with boards from lumberjacks
scrappers 75k
kasa 2kk (if you cant afford kasa buy 15 lmc hat from vesper costs 200 or 300k)
pendant 300k
crappy 3 mod lrc pieces that mb drops in luna can finish off your suit. you dont need any dci on your suit. if you get raided you lose but you would anyways with a bunch of newbs.
however with this set up and 4/6 casting sw/necros you can clear every spawn with ease with a group of 6 or more people. If you actually have 10 people you should be able to do any spawn in under 30 minutes. with the exception of oaks.
you can use all 110/115 scrolls to spawn no need for more.

If you dont want to conform to the server its fine but stop posting your bitching threads every couple of weeks about shit you have no idea what you are talking about.

silvertiger

Knight
You realize that if you have 40 players, you have either the largest or one of the largest guilds on the shard, and yet somehow you have people falling asleep while you are doing a spawn. Sounds like a guild problem.

KoV has exactly 231 players in that guild, but most are on vacation, or just busy irl I don't know, but since I've joined KoV I've recruit over 100 plus, but most aren't that active, but we're pretty active.

I will say one thing this thread alone has made demis look bad. Everybody is talking about specific skills that only work for spawn, and that right there is proof that demis has the spawn rigged where it's nearly impossible to do it without a proper build.

Loler

Page
its just like gaunt. You can go in there with a mage tamer in a luck suit. but a sampire or bush archer is going to do way more damage and get way more arties. You can play this game shittily if you want but if you want to be efficient play the same template over 50 people have told you to play. If you just want to "have fun" and play any template you want then dont complain that you arent as fast as people playing proper templates.

its just like gaunt. You can go in there with a mage tamer in a luck suit. but a sampire or bush archer is going to do way more damage and get way more arties. You can play this game shittily if you want but if you want to be efficient play the same template over 50 people have told you to play. If you just want to "have fun" and play any template you want then dont complain that you arent as fast as people playing proper templates.

I'll get straight to the point.
I am pretty much asking a question, and the question is are demis aware that OSI spawn is easier than Demis. The result is yes
Demis is aware of this.
Now I am asking an another question are demis going to finish this anytime soon, or are they still planning to fix it?

Anthony File

Sorceror
I'll get straight to the point.
I am pretty much asking a question, and the question is are demis aware that OSI spawn is easier than Demis. The result is yes
Demis is aware of this.
Now I am asking an another question are demis going to finish this anytime soon, or are they still planning to fix it?
I thought it was quite obvious already, we like Demise the way it is, that including the champion spawn system already in place. It seems to work just fine for everybody but your guild for some reason, it's not going to change because you guys can't figure it out. So by all means have fun chaining coons (The most frequently checked and raided spawn..) on your inefficient templates that can neither Pvp or efficiently Spawn. While it's going to take you an hour to work with EV's and Tamers, you're just going to give other guilds the time to raid you.

My question is: when does your boycott of Demise start?

Noone cares how Demise looks. Everyone knows Demise is Demise.

Not boycotting demis just the spawn like undead, rikkor, and etc... Barracoon will be the only thing I'll be doing since it's easy, and not to much time wasting.

Guys I know most of y'all are fine with it, but doesn't it mean demis should try it best to match up with OSI? Demis made a claim osi clone and if they make such claim doesn't it mean they should try its best to match up with OSI right?

Loler

Page
Wrong. His main concern is it takes to many monsters to kill to advance the spawn. He doesnt mention the spawn radius discrepancy until someone else brought it up. And several of us are on board for this its even posted on a secret spawn section that they were once working on bugs. They are missing information on how much the spawn radius is reduced and at what time its reduced. The major discrepancy of how the spawn takes more mobs to kill to advance is spawns on Demise start with 0 candles and progress at every corner of the alter. And on OSI it starts with 2-4 and progress after 3 red candles are earned and progresses every 4 red candles after. If it takes less mobs per red candle then yes it slows the spawn down but not as much as the spawn radius not reducing per level.

This guy also posts every other week crying about one thing or another, things that arent broken usually or even wrong. And refuses to take any advice that is given to him. If you dont play the proper templates dont expect to compete at the same tier as everyone else who actually uses proper templates. a spawner suit shouldnt cost more then 10kk to get a 60s resist 100 lrc 40 lmc 4/6 suit up and running which is more then enough to crush any fel spawn on this server solo except for oaks.

Each of their guild members can earn 1kk an hour so it would only take them 1 week of farming 2 hours a day.

Anthony File

Sorceror
On one hand I feel bad for you because I know you're trying to help yourself and your guild get ahead, but on the other hand I think you're an asshole, because you ignore all the advice given to you and won't even take what anyone has said into considertaion.
So go ahead chain your Barracoons with Tamers and EVs, while it takes you an hour and a half to complete you will give Hz & KvG plenty of time to prepare raids so I look forward to the fights that are surely to become from your "boycott" of other spawns.

At least when you're dead on the altar you'll get front row spectating seats of the real action.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.