UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Certain house walls are missing their name when single clicked.

Oaks

Knight
[VALIDATION NEEDED] Certain house walls are missing their name when single clicked.

Right, I might be wrong and it is a really minor missing feature but might as well post it. Could go through all the possibilities of the customise house menu to see which specific ones are missing their name if needed.

Behavior on Demise

Some parts of the walls/archways/fixtures don't "say" what it is when single clicked. So far it seems to apply only to some of the new styles added to the custom house menu with ML.

Example:

If I single click on a piece of wall of my castle it says "stone wall".

If I single click on a corner wall of the new ML wooden wall (it has a tree design) it says nothing.

Behavior on OSI

Can't check myself I'm afraid!

Supporting Documentation (URLs)

---

Changes needed

Have the walls and other fixtures to which this applies to display its name when single clicked.

jkt13

Page
Re: Certain house walls are missing their name when single clicked.

I've noticed the same thing too but never been thinking to make a thread about it :/

Athena

Account Terminated
I've just checked this on OSI, no name shows when you single click it, setting to invalid.