UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Castle Courtyards Should Be No Recall/Gate/SacredJourney Area

Athena

Account Terminated
Re: [TESTING-TC] Castle Courtyards Should Be No Recall/Gate/SacredJourney Area

Yeah, I would consider that's an OSI bug, I've applied the latest patch only.

uome

Bug Hunter

I have just been checking this on Demise tc and although everything seems to be working as it should with the recalling and marking ect, there is an odd problem. You can now use the courtyard to lock things down and place item deeds and vendors.

Kraz

AssistUO Developer

You can now use the courtyard to lock things down and place item deeds and vendors.
Thats the reason I requested a print of the context menu of a player under this region (leave house option?), to see if OSI consider the courtyards as "house"...

The vendor/lock down... should be tested on OSI but I guess you are right... have you tested?

Bama

Bug Huntress

uome;792776 said:
You can now use the courtyard to lock things down and place item deeds and vendors.
http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146022
KraZ;792817 said:
Thats the reason I requested a print of the context menu of a player under this region (leave house option?), to see if OSI consider the courtyards as "house"...

The vendor/lock down... should be tested on OSI but I guess you are right... have you tested?
On osi
Courtyards can not be used to lock down anything
Courtyards are not considered part of the castle
You will not get the leave house option while in the Courtyard
You can not place vendors in the courtyard

Athena

Account Terminated

Back to development.

Bama

Bug Huntress
I really don't understand this server and/or I am starting to lose it.............

I made this report because I owned a castle on demise and I had access to castle on osi

When I owned the demise castle I use to have a rune (no idea where it is now) marked to the back door
Today I decided to mark a rune to that spot (I still have access to this castle Thank -You Phil) but I now get a message telling me the area is block.

So no marking of the rune in the following areas of the courtyard
Can't mark in the back
Can't mark on the sides either

I can still mark in the front

What happened here?
Silent_1-15_09.51.jpg Silent_1-15_09.52-2.jpg Silent_1-15_09.52-4.jpg Silent_1-15_09.53-1.jpg

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I believe the changes made to CheckMulti inside SpellHelper in revision 614 may be responsible for that. There's an else clause that shouldn't be evaluated for houses, which now is.

I'll do some testing and provide a patch if that is indeed what's causing it.

Edit:
I made a new post regarding this bug, as it's not directly related to this thread. The new thread is posted here:
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/shadow-jump-and-spellhelper-bugs.460840/

Bama

Bug Huntress
I believe the changes made to CheckMulti inside SpellHelper in revision 614 may be responsible for that. There's an else clause that shouldn't be evaluated for houses, which now is.

I'll do some testing and provide a patch if that is indeed what's causing it.

Edit:
I made a new post regarding this bug, as it's not directly related to this thread. The new thread is posted here:
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/shadow-jump-and-spellhelper-bugs.460840/

Cornwallis AKA Corndog pointed something out to me
All those places I show in the screen shots have 1 thing in common
They are all under walkways in the castle
If you go to either side of those walkways above you, you can still mark a rune