UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CAPSLOCK FRIDAY

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
DUDE HIVAJISA YOU READY FOR THAT FUCKING HEIST PACKAGE ON GTA5 OR WHAT MAN? ME U REED DOLLAZ GONNA HAVE TO ROB SOME MOTHER FUCKING BANKS

DUDE HIVAJISA YOU READY FOR THAT FUCKING HEIST PACKAGE ON GTA5 OR WHAT MAN? ME U REED DOLLAZ GONNA HAVE TO ROB SOME MOTHER FUCKING BANKS
i dont fuck wit reed no more hes cool n all but his fan base is full of hood trash niggers so i stopped playing with him and hes not on to much any more. but yeah im ready i got it pre ordered for the pc so im gonna run shit on that. but just hit me up im gonna have to make a new crew for pc.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
i dont fuck wit reed no more hes cool n all but his fan base is full of hood trash niggers so i stopped playing with him and hes not on to much any more. but yeah im ready i got it pre ordered for the pc so im gonna run shit on that. but just hit me up im gonna have to make a new crew for pc.
WORD MAN I PROB WILL JUST STICK TO PS3 I CANT JUSTIFY BUYING THE PS4 UNLESS SONY SENDS ME ONE FOR FREE. THOSE FUCKING IDIOTS CAN'T DO SHIT RIGHT FOR NETWORKING.

ON ANOTHER NOTE SHROUD OF AVATAR IS PRETTY GOOD, I KNOW EVERYONE SAYS IT SUCKS BUT YA KNOW JUST LIKE HOW UO GOT BETTER AFTER THE DEVELOPERS HAD SOME TIME WITH IT...

OH NVM

WORD MAN I PROB WILL JUST STICK TO PS3 I CANT JUSTIFY BUYING THE PS4 UNLESS SONY SENDS ME ONE FOR FREE. THOSE FUCKING IDIOTS CAN'T DO SHIT RIGHT FOR NETWORKING.

ON ANOTHER NOTE SHROUD OF AVATAR IS PRETTY GOOD, I KNOW EVERYONE SAYS IT SUCKS BUT YA KNOW JUST LIKE HOW UO GOT BETTER AFTER THE DEVELOPERS HAD SOME TIME WITH IT...

OH NVM
word shroud was too much for me to play while its being developed i already spent about 100 bucks on early access bull shit so im sticking to finished games from now on.