UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

cant see monoliths

BRN RDY

Page
So i am using razor and i cant see the faction monoliths, i see the sigil but if i steal the sigil i cant put it in my base which blows because all i do is faction and i cant even get the dam sigs! Please help:) THANK YOU

Smokeuog

Sorceror
When's the last time you remember being able to see them? And have you made ANY changes to uo since?

Smokeuog

Sorceror
So this happened immediately after you.....deleted? Or uninstalled UO? lol never delete installed programs FYI. Always properly uninstall them or else your going to miss bits and pieces..

Shouldn't technically matter as your reinstalling over those files, IF you re installed it in the exact same place... but troubleshooting 101 tells me that's what went wrong. I'd try to properly remove it and reinstall if I were you. :)

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
If you're sure your art files are unmodified, try running the UO patcher with "full file check" enabled. This will restore any broken graphics.

If that doesn't help, see this post:
If that doesn't change your client art, then it's possible a virtual art file is overriding your actual art file. In the client directory, look for a button at the top that says "Compatibility Files". This will take you to:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic

If you have another artLegacyMUL.uop file in there, delete or rename it.

If you cannot find a virtual art file, but the tree hack still isn't working, try running Razor/UOSteam as administrator. Make sure the "data directory" settings in Razor/UOSteam are not pointing to different art files.