UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cant peace guards anymore, k wtf?

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Cant peace guards anymore, k wtf?

I know this has to be a CoM idea because I have been killing all their guards for weeks, but now i guess they decided to rid themselves of all greif targets. I think this addition is complete crap, because you can peace EVERYTHING else in the game except town criers, but they dont hit you with a 80hp flamestrike. Something needs to be worked out with this.

Afro Man

Wanderer
This annoys me.. Theres so many others things that needed fixing and they fixed peacemaking on the guards.. All i can say is Whoa.

sunfiregt said:
I know this has to be a CoM idea because I have been killing all their guards for weeks, but now i guess they decided to rid themselves of all greif targets. I think this addition is complete crap, because you can peace EVERYTHING else in the game except town criers, but they dont hit you with a 80hp flamestrike. Something needs to be worked out with this.

Considering it makes half the only advantage of owning a town useless, I would seriously hope it be changed so they can't be peaced.

C

Cricket

A change that further benefits CoM?

Why am I not surprised...

fierywater said:
Town criers should hit you with 80hp flamestrikes.

Hahaha.

~C

why would com want to leave it where the guards can be peaced? that would make it to where they have to have someone at base to guard the sigs

Rofl?
I didnt see a fucking vote on this. Nor any discussion whatsoever before it happened. Surprise surprise. The Faction with staff in it and guards consiquently gets what they need to succeed once again.
Its not cheating. Its just moulding the shard to there benefit.

Fatality

Sorceror
Listen guys, As I said many many many times before, PEACEMAKING CANNOT BE USED ON OSI and guess what fellas? Your all lucky krrios doesn't go and make the guards Count blues who all FS, because im pretty sure thats how it is on OSI aswell....

Fatality

Sorceror
Wow add some more faults and make yourselves look bigger, I was just stating that You cant peace guards on OSI...enough said stop bitching you nigglets =)

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
BrandT said:
In OSI you cannot ride an Ethy while having 5 followers, you cannot use KUOC, among other things.

Wrong, some KUOC work on OSI. owned.

And I dont think this peacemaking change was intentional, if you notice peacemaking blue pets is to prevent reds with blue help who have the blue person peace all the dexxers and pets.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
terathan33 said:
so in other words peacemaking the guards should work or be fixed to work if you have a
faction peace maker?

I believe so, but eh, talk to one of the coders for that (ASayre, Ryan, Krrios, Mark, Zero).

BrandT

Wanderer
Mike said:
Wrong, some KUOC work on OSI. owned.

Dissapointing. Notice I didn't mention that it wouldn't work, I said you cannot use it. Not being able to use it because it is a custom client, as in illegal. You might make easy pick 'ems out of the 12 year olds here, but Mike, I'm not stupid.

I didn't even bring the OSI topic up, that ass-kisser-deluxe did, I was simply stating that you cannot use it.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
BrandT said:
Dissapointing. Notice I didn't mention that it wouldn't work, I said you cannot use it. Not being able to use it because it is a custom client, as in illegal. You might make easy pick 'ems out of the 12 year olds here, but Mike, I'm not stupid.

I didn't even bring the OSI topic up, that ass-kisser-deluxe did, I was simply stating that you cannot use it.

I've been owned by lawyer talking. You need to go to law school ASAP, you'd fit right in.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Okay can we bump back to the subject? Why did they make guards peaceable? To me, it is a mechanic of the game for things to be peaceable. Maybe we can come up with a nifty medium for the peacing deal, but negatory peacing is not so happy.

Fatality

Sorceror
BrandT said:

Hey BrandT, first off this is a fucking fourm, relax you seem so fucking tight like you have a damn dildo up your ass, 2nd off you need to go on OSI and learn your facts before you post about "factS" haha thats l33t right there, get it? facts facts? hah =)

Oh and another thing, ass-kisser deluxe? I stated the fact, if you could peace guards on OSI why wasn't it being done? Exactly...

If you could gank guards with blues casting FS, why wasn't it done?

ALTHOUGH I did see TB placing guards on their TB castle bridge...so....theres alot of things you need to go find out kid before you come on here actin so fuckin proper etc...god damn...

BrandT

Wanderer
Fatality said:
Hey BrandT, first off this is a fucking fourm, relax you seem so fucking tight like you have a damn dildo up your ass, 2nd off you need to go on OSI and learn your facts before you post about "factS" haha thats l33t right there, get it? facts facts? hah =)

Oh and another thing, ass-kisser deluxe? I stated the fact, if you could peace guards on OSI why wasn't it being done? Exactly...

If you could gank guards with blues casting FS, why wasn't it done?

ALTHOUGH I did see TB placing guards on their TB castle bridge...so....theres alot of things you need to go find out kid before you come on here actin so fuckin proper etc...god damn...
It's a forum? I didn't know. The reason I called you what I called you is because in more than one instance, at least 2 more threads that I've seen you are defending the staff without anything but blind faith. Where a common non-ass-kisser would do it once, and then just hold his peace you just keep on barreling on.

Now, I don't know Krrios cheats, I've yet to actually fight the guy, and if I have I don't know it, but when something like the guards not being able to be peaced happens it has to at LEAST make you wonder.

But, I'm done with this topic, I quit factions anyways, no sense in chasing CoM people who run to guard turrets, not what faction was supposed to be.