UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

can't get an order number for my 7xgm skillball

foppy

Wanderer
Didn't sign up for the site before I did a donation where can I find my order number to claim the skill ball in the game???

Bubbles

Traveler
Didn't sign up for the site before I did a donation where can I find my order number to claim the skill ball in the game???

if your still having issue with your donation please private message me and i will try and look into it for you

cheers

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
Didn't sign up for the site before I did a donation where can I find my order number to claim the skill ball in the game???[/QUOT

If you used paypal there should be an invoice number in the bottom left of your paypal email. It is a hyphenated number, but the numerical portion of it should be your order number. Also, in order to place an order on that site it requires you to enter an email and password if you don't already have an account. Technically this is the "registration" portion of your order and you should still be able to view your order.

I should be around most of today to assist you with this issue and have sent you more information via pm.

Thanks so much for your patience in this matter!