UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

cannot travel to rp land

wkstrm

Lord
Re: cannot travel to rp land

Countessa;1875004 said:
They are blocked by unknown forces protecting the island from good and bad.

w00t?
Can't I no longer sell my stolen goods to the fine merchants of Agathys? *sad panda*

Countessa

Knight

Nah don't deal with the likes of them. Last I heard, they were all agents for Claw and his minions of Chaos.

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

I always got to the islands by ship or rune. Where are these bridges? What is Agathys?

wkstrm

Lord

LKP;1875017 said:
I always got to the islands by ship or rune. Where are these bridges? What is Agathys?

There are several entrences to the RP world. One is on the top of the fort in Del, another one is in Emparth Abbey, Yew. It's a sparkling teleporter. then you have to go through a moongate to end up at the RP island. Agathys is the name of the RP town. A very nice place imo.

Countessa;1875014 said:
Nah don't deal with the likes of them. Last I heard, they were all agents for Claw and his minions of Chaos.

Hum. The plot thickens. Then I have to travel somewhere else where the merrchants arn't so concerned as to where I got my warez...

LKP

Okay. Well I'm still able to get to the red RP island. Is Agathy's the blue version, or is this something completely different?

wkstrm

Lord

LKP;1875038 said:
Okay. Well I'm still able to get to the red RP island. Is Agathy's the blue version, or is this something completely different?

Agathys is the blue town, but the red town is not supposed to "exist" anymore if I've understood things right. :)

LKP

I answered your question, didn't I?

I am a PK, after all.

That was some sweet loot. Quick question: If you have tinkering, why carry 5 of each tool? Why not just make a new one when the old one breaks?

When grinding a make last macro, there is significant downtime in stopping to change tools and make another tool when you can simply double click the replacement

I suppose, having backups of your backups is one thing I always do. It's good to brush the dust off the "shit" bag now and again to stir up the contents and let the rust settle to the bottom. It's looking like two weeks of strip mining is in the works to make up for lost time and property.

in the New! runebook
there is only one spot and one spot only you can mark a rune on it and all others are blocked.