UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

cannot travel to rp land

cannot travel to rp land

None of my characters, good or evil, can cross the bridge to reach the RP lands. I have been unable to determine the nature of the obstacle that prevents me from crossing the bridges, and all others I've seen are also prevented from crossing.

sssuuu

Knight
Re: cannot travel to rp land

I'm not sure. I went there tried it out myself and couldn't cross the bridge as well. Tried doing teleporting but it says that can not see...sooo guessing they're changing the map or something like that?

No idea thought I had the answer :(
*Rides away on an emu*

wkstrm

Lord

derreisender;1874908 said:
Aye, issue persists.

what is the issue? you cannot walk over the small bridge(s)?
Have you tried teleporting over the water?

affirmative, it is as though there is some kind of invisible wall on the bridges, preventing me from passing. naturally, I wis-quas'd only to find nothing. Granted, I haven't been there in at least a couple weeks, but I rather miss it :(

Pardon me for a few moments while I try to hastily assemble some cheap furniture, so I will hopefully soon be using my usb wireless mouse again. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

wkstrm

Lord

derreisender;1874932 said:
Pardon me for a few moments while I try to hastily assemble some cheap furniture, so I will hopefully soon be using my usb wireless mouse again. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

And we're speaking of Agathys? The teleporter in the pentagram with two bridges on the NW and NE side of it so to say?

derreisender;1874931 said:
affirmative, it is as though there is some kind of invisible wall on the bridges, preventing me from passing. naturally, I wis-quas'd only to find nothing. Granted, I haven't been there in at least a couple weeks, but I rather miss it :(

is it the mouse that prevents your movement?

wkstrm

Lord

wkstrm;1874933 said:
And we're speaking of Agathys? The teleporter in the pentagram with two bridges on the NW and NE side of it so to say?

lol.. read these replies reversed.

wkstrm;1874933 said:

Issue: It is as though my character has walked upon an invisible wall. Movement ceases; teleporting fails.

wkstrm

Lord

derreisender;1874936 said:

Issue: It is as though my character has walked upon an invisible wall. Movement ceases; teleporting fails.

I've experienced this sometimes as well. Once happend to me at WBB. I could not walk north so I walked west and then tried walking north, still fail. for some reason I walked south and then I could not walk back the 2-3 steps I took south.

Try restarting your client. fixed the problem for me.

I restarted the client and the computer; I still have the same results, as if there is still that invisible wall there.

War2.0

Sorceror

What are you patched to? I'm unsure if that would make a difference, but I know I can't see a bridge that is apparently near the Justice shrine.

wkstrm;1874940 said:
I've experienced this sometimes as well. Once happend to me at WBB. I could not walk north so I walked west and then tried walking north, still fail. for some reason I walked south and then I could not walk back the 2-3 steps I took south.

Try restarting your client. fixed the problem for me.

this happens to me all the time. a quicker fix than restarting your client, is to just resync it.

jus go to the hotkeys tab, then open up the "misc" part, scroll down and you will see "resyncronize client" either highlight it then hit the "execute selected" button on the right, or go ahead and create a hotkey for it if you experience this problem often.

as for the guy who cant get into rp lands, I'm willing to bet you're either jus patched too far, or not far enough.

Cynical Machine 2.0;1874966 said:
this happens to me all the time. a quicker fix than restarting your client, is to just resync it.

jus go to the hotkeys tab, then open up the "misc" part, scroll down and you will see "resyncronize client" either highlight it then hit the "execute selected" button on the right, or go ahead and create a hotkey for it if you experience this problem often.

as for the guy who cant get into rp lands, I'm willing to bet you're either jus patched too far, or not far enough.

I'm patch 58, patch session completed, the same place it has been for weeks.

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

Where are these bridges you're talking about? I'll go check. And are you talking about the RP islands, as in the red town with the cannon that shoots blues?

I am trying to reach the "good" island but cannot go across either bridge, as though there was some invisible wall stopping me.