UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Can we get rid of all these healers at brit gy

crikey

Sorceror
Lots of action at GY, even after you left @Boomshakalaka
Only managed to catch 2 of them....wish the guardzone wasnt so damn close

At one point, it was me vs 5 blues that had enough of my shit and teamed up. They still ran to guards rofl....wish I took a screenshot :(Crikey_7-1_06.30.jpg Crikey_7-1_06.19.jpg

crikey

Sorceror
wuh oh....someone brought a disarm thief to the party lol....

Was me vs a disarm thief and 3 mages. That disarm thief knew what he was doin, my spear was gone instantly. Had 2 other weapons, but Im not gonna try to fiight a gank with a disarm thief on me lmao....they almost got me but I managed to escape ;/

I think the disarm thief was the ALT of this guy. He didnt seem happy ;/
Crikey_7-1_07.26.jpg

There were 4 other blues by the gy gate. Not one of them attacked me. Am I that scary? They shouldve ganked the fuck out of me lol

Oh well.......

Yes, let's make it harder for new young players on Hybrid ;)

Glad to see some action going down.
having a healer actually along the guardzone is really bad design rofl. They already have all the benefits of having a guardzone there, so they just put a healer there and don't risk anything I guess.

If you absolutely need a healer, at least move it out of guardzone or deeper into guardzone, say at the blacksmith shop. But just right at the guardzone line?

wuh oh....someone brought a disarm thief to the party lol....

Was me vs a disarm thief and 3 mages. That disarm thief knew what he was doin, my spear was gone instantly. Had 2 other weapons, but Im not gonna try to fiight a gank with a disarm thief on me lmao....they almost got me but I managed to escape ;/

I think the disarm thief was the ALT of this guy. He didnt seem happy ;/
View attachment 106018

There were 4 other blues by the gy gate. Not one of them attacked me. Am I that scary? They shouldve ganked the fuck out of me lol

Oh well.......
Wow im upset rofl I was on with you playing for a good 2 hours or so and only a few people trying to take gold were coming. I leave and they all decide to play? :<

That place does get really good action though. I've been killing lots of people there.

crikey

Sorceror
having a healer actually along the guardzone is really bad design rofl. They already have all the benefits of having a guardzone there, so they just put a healer there and don't risk anything I guess.

If you absolutely need a healer, at least move it out of guardzone or deeper into guardzone, say at the blacksmith shop. But just right at the guardzone line?
I have to agree. Move it at least as far as the smith shop.

For one, no noobs are gonna be farming the GY....the paragons to me using a melee character with vanquishing/gold/aggy runic, GM magery, pots, petas, val armor and gheal wands, the difficulty is:
(from 1 being skeleton, 10 being Hybrid dragon)
Paragon mongbat: 0
Paragon lizard: 1
Paragon elemental thingy: 3
paragon Lich lord: 5
paragon demon: 7
Hybrid Champion: 10 ( do not attempt to melee this! I tried last night. Was at 125str, at full health,was doing fine until BAM it did some crazzy special attack and dropped me to 5hp LOL
Scale the difficulty up for a noob using bone armor/no armor, might/force weapon, no magery, no gheal wands, probably 0 resist because they are noob, no pots, and using only bandages to healand no clue on strategy
Paragon mongbat: 0
Paragon lizard: 5
Paragon eemental thingy: 10
Paragon lich lord: 10
Paragon demon: 10
Hybrid champ: 20

So yeah...noobs probably dont farm here. If they do, Im sure they die instantly

The ankh right there also makes it easy for scumbag thieves with hiding and stealth to sneak around trying to grab other peoples paragon chests/champ gold

Wow Im stoned....here I go with a book again....

Just move it further down damnit XD

I leave and they all decide to play? :<
That dildo dong guy and that goofy hider that ran around for 2 hours to loot probably about 5k were still there XD
Some others came in. I believe they were Koreans. One of hem was named "sung". Was also a "robnson corusoe, a marie curie, and some others that looked turkish

crikey

Sorceror
Maybe sppruce up the dungeon SHAME a little bit, and put a gate for the entrance at Brit bank, so realllllly new players can go on an adventure there, since Brit GY is basically impossible for them

I always used to run threw shame back in the day when I felt mean enough to grief noobs. Noob city in ther!

crikey

Sorceror
@Boomshakalaka we will have to do some more challenges, but ramp up the difficulty

Last night we checked out skara brea blackfyre camp, and that dude Kirinten/Housemuller has a house on the south side, filled with KIRINS so he can kill all the spawn and loot rares while he does nothing but jack off
LOTS of Kirins there XD
Boom dared me to run up and tag the house for 50k, a challenge I promptly completed.
Not satisfied, he said "tag it 3 times(run onscreen, touch house, run back to start) So I precasted a Gheal, and completed that challenge with minor wounds

Maybe do a 20 tag challenge to Kirin house, or maybe a "punch the hybrid champion 6 times while naked" challenge.

I think Boomshakalaka gets a kick out of watching me commit suicide. Tag a house jammed with kirins, charge inside the orc fort thats filled with bloodclan orcs, hidden orcs at entrance with stools and leather to hide them, along wth orc mages castiing wall of stone XD(that one ended very badly for me :( )

@Boomshakalaka we will have to do some more challenges, but ramp up the difficulty

Last night we checked out skara brea blackfyre camp, and that dude Kirinten/Housemuller has a house on the south side, filled with KIRINS so he can kill all the spawn and loot rares while he does nothing but jack off
LOTS of Kirins there XD
Boom dared me to run up and tag the house for 50k, a challenge I promptly completed.
Not satisfied, he said "tag it 3 times(run onscreen, touch house, run back to start) So I precasted a Gheal, and completed that challenge with minor wounds

Maybe do a 20 tag challenge to Kirin house, or maybe a "punch the hybrid champion 6 times while naked" challenge.

I think Boomshakalaka gets a kick out of watching me commit suicide. Tag a house jammed with kirins, charge inside the orc fort thats filled with bloodclan orcs, hidden orcs at entrance with stools and leather to hide them, along wth orc mages castiing wall of stone XD(that one ended very badly for me :( )
next time it will be 3 tags with no healing whatsoever

amtothepm

Knight
or you dont want to admit that I slayed you, weirdo!