UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

>>calling All Scribes<<

Pont

Knight
>>calling All Scribes<<

I need exactly this book: -

MR 2, + Resist spells 11/12, + Meditation

hugoboss

Sorceror
Re: >>calling All Scribes<<

still trying o' fearless and clothless leader.. am still trying.. my scribe is gonna die bleeding from a thousand paper cuts in her attempts to make such a book..

Pont

Knight

Thank you Hugo,
My scribe lost her sanity recently due to being lost in a maze of spellbooks. I thought I had it at one point when the spellbook read MR 2, +12 Resist spells and +12..........M..agery. arggggg.

hugoboss

Sorceror

ugh! i had +11 resist and +10 meditate.. that was the closest i got.. but in other spellbooks, i haven't managed to get an MR2.. only MR1s.. ugh

Pont

Knight

fsdfvcxnb;474507 said:
mr 2, resist 11, int 6 (if you are not so dead set on the meditation)
Sorry, thats like the one I'm holding at the moment......need that med.......

yes I'm fussy :eek:....and a little mad so some people say??

Lol just wondering what you are considering paying... I just spent 110k on scrolls for both the threads, to see if i could make the books.... it didn't happen lol. So just wondering if its worth me continuing to try and make both of these orders :)

Pont

Knight

Lorgetz;474670 said:
Lol just wondering what you are considering paying... I just spent 110k on scrolls for both the threads, to see if i could make the books.... it didn't happen lol. So just wondering if its worth me continuing to try and make both of these orders :)
Well I was thinking leggings of Bane or around the 1 mil mark, just as a ball park figure.

thepower

Page

then u could offer a milion for it, i think with that all scribes would try to make it.

Pont

Knight

thepower;491896 said:
then u could offer a milion for it, i think with that all scribes would try to make it.

I am offering ONE MILLION IN UODEMISE GOLD see my previous posts.

Pont,

I don't have exactly what you are looking for, but until you find it could you use this?

Resisting Spells +11
Meditation +11
Magery +10

You could lower your Magery and put it in Med to get the extra MR...

FE

PS - It is the only three +Skill book I've ever made... :eek:

Digatalas

Knight

I have one slightly close.. One mod off and one that is one point too low :/

Resisting spells +10
Meditation +10
LRC 12%